• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Curse of the Dead Gods - platinum save-set [CUSA19401] + [CUSA19412]

MegaTTTron

Fanatic
December 23, 2020
Finally finished with my save-set for this game. Originally I did it for the EU version, but in the end I decited to re-region it also to US so more people can take advantage from this save-set ;)

IMPORTANT: Before you use this save-set, make sure you have already finished the tutorial and started any special event for Initiation and Curiosity trophy.

For the legitimacy I did this save-set in chronological order. It means 1 is the first trophy and 18 the last trophy I unlocked.

1. Strenght + Power
Try to kill the boss only after killing all his jaguars for his cursed weapon. Equipe his droped cursed weapon. Keep in mind: the chance he drops his cursed weapon is only 20%.

2. Nobility
Kill the boss.

3. Awareness
Kill the boss.

4. Belief + Exhumation
Buy any blessing and any weapon.

5. Essay + Greed
The Greed Kill is at x7. Just do another three fast kills with your bow charged attacks. Try also to kill the Titan Skull elite (he has red eyes) without being hit by him for Essay trophy. (if he doesn't spawn for you, just reload the savegame)

6. Toughness + Mastery
Kill the boss and try to parry him three times in two seconds when he activates his night mode and attacks you.

7. Invention + Relief
Kill the boss.

8. Depravity
Kill the boss.

9. Cruelty + Invulnerability
Kill the boss.

10. Vanity + Omnipotence
Kill the boss

11. Avidity + Clairvoyance
Kill the boss.

12. Deception
Kill the boss.(use 2h sword)

13. Devotion + Collection + Restoration
Buy 20 weapons and 20 blessings. Reload the savegame and unlock all weapon altar upgrades.

14. Temptation
Kill the boss while he is weakened (just parry his attacks) until he drops his cursed weapon and then equip it. Keep in mind: chance is only 20% he drops his cursed weapon.

UPDATE: I uploaded an alternate save for Temptation trophy - just kill all enemies, buy any weapon in weapon shop, pick up the droped cursed weapon and equip it again.

15. Insanity
Load the game, kill all enemies and make the last Blood Offering.

16. Diligence
Kill the boss. Keep in mind: normally you need at least 10 days to unlock this trophy as you can only unlock one Special Event per day.

17. Deliverance
Kill the boss. (use 2h sword)

18. Memoirs
Load the game and kill all monsters. If you see the Titan Skull elite (has red eyes) among these monsters, kill him without being hit by him. If he doesn't spawn, just reload the savegame and try again.

Memoirs UPDATE: If you struggle with Titan Skull elite, now you have another option: load the Memoirs#2 save, open your bestiary and choose the Titan Skull -> now the trophy Memoirs will pop.
[hide]Memoirs#2 EU[/hide]
[hide]Memoirs#2 US[/hide]

PS: I want to say big THANKS to the user @DWUSA as for the Memoirs trophy I took his 99% savegame from this thread and just did the remaining elite kills except one Titan Skull elite. So give me a favor guys and give him also a THUMB UP in his thread as he did the most work.

Download EU: [hide]CUSA19401[/hide]
Download US: [hide]CUSA19412[/hide]

UPDATE: [hide]Download[/hide] alternate Temptation trophy save for EU [CUSA19401] version.
UPDATE: [hide]Download[/hide] alternate Temptation trophy save for US [CUSA19412] version

Last edited:
I reloaded save 5. Essay + Greed multiple times that I have lost count and the titan skull never spawned. Titan skull is a boss battle right has a health bar top of screen when I looked up a video but never came up in my run. Is there another way

I reloaded save 5. Essay + Greed multiple times that I have lost count and the titan skull never spawned. Titan skull is a boss battle right has a health bar top of screen when I looked up a video but never came up in my run. Is there another way

For Greed trophy: you have to kill the next three enemies as quick as possible without being hit by enemies otherwise your Greed count will drop to 0. For Essay: load the game and kill all enemies in this room. When you see the Titan skull - the elite version with red eyes, just kill him without being hit by him. Titan skull is not a boss, its a basic enemy. If you don't know what enemy it is just check out the bestiary in Serpent Temple. PS: My tip - just use charged bow attacks.

For Greed trophy: you have to kill the next three enemies as quick as possible without being hit by enemies otherwise your Greed count will drop to 0. For Essay: load the game and kill all enemies in this room. When you see the Titan skull - the elite version with red eyes, just kill him without being hit by him. Titan skull is not a boss, its a basic enemy. If you don't know what enemy it is just check out the bestiary in Serpent Temple. PS: My tip - just use charged bow attacks.

Yes I already got the greed x10 trophy. Also pretty sure kills skull skeleton red eyes no damage no trophy. That’s why when I looked it on YouTube it shows that it’s a boss. I guess I missed it or got hit. I’ll try and see. Thank you

Thank you very much, everything worked as outlined.
I got every single trophy with these saves
(except for Initiation and Curiosity, which only took ~10 minutes)

How did you beat the boss in save #12. Deception. Stuck since yesterday. Can't seem to find away. Second phase when he gets full health back I am half way usually.

thanks