• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Gran Turismo 7 INSTANT PLAT PS4/PS5 [CUSA24767] [CUSA24769] [CUSA24765] [CUSA24771]

Jerem92i

Outer Heaven
VIP User
December 12, 2020
Hello everyone this my platinum savegame. This save only pops trophies. All stats, cars, .. will not be saved on your profile.

For PS4 version :

1. Delete all GT7 PS4 saves
2. Copy the save into your console
3. Turn off internet ( Settings > Network > Connect to the internet > Off )
4. Start the game, Select OK on pop up messages and when all trophies will automatically pop

For PS5 version :

1. Delete all GT7 PS5 saves
2. Copy the PS4 save into your console
3. Turn off internet ( Settings > Network > Connect to the internet > Off )
4. Start PS4 version ( Platinum for PS4 should pop )
5. At the offline menu, connect to network and went into the world map
6. When game connects and is online again, go to settings and delete all network data
7. Start PS5 version and the Platinum should pop

Download EU :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Download US :
Need to be tested !
Download JP :
Download AS :

Thanks to sajman7, 199337790, MichaelAppleby for the tutorials and xTheSolutionNOT for re-regioned save to JP, AS.

Last edited:
Re: Gran Turismo 7 Platinum Save [CUSA24767]

Hello everyone this my platinum savegame. I don't know if trophies pop I can't test it atm but if its like GT Sport you need a fresh account to use this save.

Cars: 193/430
CR: 312 006

Download : GT7 Plat

Thank you for your save.

Last edited:

Tested this on a dummy account and it works fine on PS4 and also works on PS5. Thanks saved me time on the pointless online shared km/mile trophies lol.

What I did to make it work on PS4?
1. Deleted all PS4 save of the game
2. Copied the save from here into my console
3. Turned off connect to internet
4. Started the game
5. Select OK on first pop up message about online connection needed, wait a few seconds and all trophies will pop

What I did to make it work on PS5?
1. Deleted all PS5 save of the game
2. Turned on connect to internet
3. Start GT7 via PS4 and delete network data
4. Turn off connect to internet
5. Start GT7 via PS5
6. Select OK on first pop up message about online connection needed, wait a few seconds and all trophies will pop

This only really pops the trophies, all your credits, purchases and in-game profile stats will remain.

Last edited:

Tested this on a dummy account and it works fine on PS4 and also works on PS5. Thanks saved me time on the pointless online shared km/mile trophies lol.

What I did to make it work on PS4?
1. Deleted all PS4 save of the game
2. Copied the save from here into my console
3. Turned off connect to internet
4. Started the game
5. Select OK on first pop up message about online connection needed, wait a few seconds and all trophies will pop

What I did to make it work on PS5?
1. Deleted all PS5 save of the game
2. Turned on connect to internet
3. Start GT7 via PS4 and delete network data
4. Turn off connect to internet
5. Start GT7 via PS5
6. Select OK on first pop up message about online connection needed, wait a few seconds and all trophies will pop

This only really pops the trophies, all your credits, purchases and in-game profile stats will remain.

done exactly as you said but the ps5 verison wont pop for me?

Re: Gran Turismo 7 INSTANT PLAT [CUSA24767]

本人使用港版存档,实现了两个版本的白金,现将方法总结一下。
I used the Hong Kong version for archiving and realized two versions of platinum. Now I summarize the methods.
(本人不会英语,以下只是机器翻译,精通中英双语的,可以帮忙修饰一下)
(I don't know English. The following is just machinetranslation. Those who are proficient in both Chinese and English can help to decorate it.)
1.断开网络,删除干净本游戏的PS4版和PS5版存档,如果初玩无此操作
1. disconnect the network and delete the PS4 and ps5 archives of the game. If this operation is not available for the first time
2.存档复制进主机
2. archive copy to host
3.启动PS4版,开头两次提示按确认后开始跳杯到白金
3. start PS4 version, press the prompt for confirmation for the first two times, and then start to jump to platinum
4.启动网络,继续在PS4版里操作,给PS5版白金做准备
4. start the network, continue to operate in PS4 and prepare for ps5 platinum
5.继续弹出的提示还是按确认,最后进入PS4游戏,成功的话(失败的话,只有一个音乐模式玩,需返回第1步从头来过),会进入离线模式左右两项让你选 ,一个是世界地图,一个是音乐模式
5. press OK to continue the pop-up prompt, and finally enter the PS4 game. If it succeeds (if it fails, there is only one music mode to play, and you need to return to step 1 to start over), you will enter the offline mode. You can choose between the left and right, one is the world map, and the other is the music mode
6.(如果这时还是离线模式,那进主机设置网络测试互联网连接,用来刷新,使联上服务器)进世界地图,进设置,里面有一项,删除网络数据,退出PS4端
6. (if it is still in offline mode at this time, enter the host to set up the network to test the Internet connection, which is used to refresh and connect to the server) enter the world map, enter the setting, there is an item in it, delete the network data, and exit the PS4 terminal
7.è¿›PS5端,不出意外,在“显示设置“这一步就能跳杯白金的(或更早)。
7. enter the ps5 terminal. If nothing happens, you can jump to platinum (or earlier) at the "display setting" step.

Re: Gran Turismo 7 INSTANT PLAT [CUSA24767]

本人使用港版存档,实现了两个版本的白金,现将方法总结一下。
I used the Hong Kong version for archiving and realized two versions of platinum. Now I summarize the methods.
(本人不会英语,以下只是机器翻译,精通中英双语的,可以帮忙修饰一下)
(I don't know English. The following is just machinetranslation. Those who are proficient in both Chinese and English can help to decorate it.)
1.断开网络,删除干净本游戏的PS4版和PS5版存档,如果初玩无此操作
1. disconnect the network and delete the PS4 and ps5 archives of the game. If this operation is not available for the first time
2.存档复制进主机
2. archive copy to host
3.启动PS4版,开头两次提示按确认后开始跳杯到白金
3. start PS4 version, press the prompt for confirmation for the first two times, and then start to jump to platinum
4.启动网络,继续在PS4版里操作,给PS5版白金做准备
4. start the network, continue to operate in PS4 and prepare for ps5 platinum
5.继续弹出的提示还是按确认,最后进入PS4游戏,成功的话(失败的话,只有一个音乐模式玩,需返回第1步从头来过),会进入离线模式左右两项让你选 ,一个是世界地图,一个是音乐模式
5. press OK to continue the pop-up prompt, and finally enter the PS4 game. If it succeeds (if it fails, there is only one music mode to play, and you need to return to step 1 to start over), you will enter the offline mode. You can choose between the left and right, one is the world map, and the other is the music mode
6.(如果这时还是离线模式,那进主机设置网络测试互联网连接,用来刷新,使联上服务器)进世界地图,进设置,里面有一项,删除网络数据,退出PS4端
6. (if it is still in offline mode at this time, enter the host to set up the network to test the Internet connection, which is used to refresh and connect to the server) enter the world map, enter the setting, there is an item in it, delete the network data, and exit the PS4 terminal
7.è¿›PS5端,不出意外,在“显示设置“这一步就能跳杯白金的(或更早)。
7. enter the ps5 terminal. If nothing happens, you can jump to platinum (or earlier) at the "display setting" step.

This is brilliant work. Worked for me and ill try to explain as best as i can what i did for it to pop.

1. Delete PS5 Save game and copy the PS4 save over.
2. Disconnect from network.
3. Start PS4 version in offline mode. PS4 Platinum should pop.
4. At the offline menu, i connected to my network and went into the world map.
5. When game connects and is online again, go to settings and delete all network data.
6. Load PS5 version and bang. Platinum popped for me.