• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi US SnowRunner CUSA17425 100% Platinum Save PS5 AUTOPOP

Ze3

Fanatic
September 6, 2021
Hello, All

I have here my 100% Platinum save from PS4 to autopop trophies on PS5 as the PS5 free upgrade coming soon and it has been confirmed that you can transfer your PS4 save to PS5.

Even though my save is a US version of the game, when transferring saves to PS5 region don't matter. That's why I have it set to "Multi".

Waiting for the release to actually test it but like any other save transfer trophies should autopop.

Never tested it on PS4 if you are missing trophies and want to test by all means do so.

Happy auto popping everyone...

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Warning!!!

There is a bug in the game if you transfer your save file to PS5 trophies will bug out and it will show as completed so you can’t trigger them again. Hopefully this gets fixed with an update or we actually have to start fresh with never importing our PS4 saves. Only 7 trophies auto pop as of the PS5 version game release.

Update, June 22, 2022:

So I have contacted support for the game about only 7 trophies auto popping when we save transfer and we get locked out of the rest. They said that they are aware of it and working for a patch to fix it. Meaning will be finally able to auto pop the platinum trophy. However when I asked about when the patch/update will be available. They said we cannot disclose that kind of information. You just have to be patient and wait for the update. I’ll update this post when they fix it or release an update for it. I’m waiting for the update.

Update, July 7, 2022:

After downloading latest update/patch 1.003.000 you can officially auto pop the platinum. However it’s not instant platinum unfortunately. What you need to do is the following,
-after re sign the save to yours. Have the PS4 save via USB downloaded to your PS5.
-Start the PS5 version, Click New Game, click down on the D-pad to import your PS4 save.
-The game will restart and some trophies will auto pop.
-Leave the garage with any car. And click down on your d-pad at times trophies will auto pop.
-Now close application, and DELETE ONLY YOUR PS5 SAVE ONLY
-Start the game and repeat. It might take you few tries. It took me 3 attempts to pop the platinum trophy.

Finally we can kinda auto pop all trophies.

Good luck everyone and happy trophy popping lol

Last edited:
No problem, just downloaded it and loaded it up, seems like there is no save transfer option, which is unfortunate. I even looked it up and there's nothing that confirms being able to. I only see save transfers from Steam to EGS.

That’s weird because they have confirmed save transfer from previous gen to next. But not from PC to PS or Xbox.

Here they confirmed it. Unless there is a specific way to transfer like launch the old version upload then load. Or there isn’t and no auto pop. Will know more information about it soon as people start to play.

Hello Runners! Season 7 and next-gen versions are out on May 31st! Community Update.

That’s weird because they have confirmed save transfer from previous gen to next. But not from PC to PS or Xbox.

Here they confirmed it. Unless there is a specific way to transfer like launch the old version upload then load. Or there isn’t and no auto pop. Will know more information about it soon as people start to play.

Hello Runners! Season 7 and next-gen versions are out on May 31st! Community Update.

I guess there's gunna be an update for both versions later today then because I loaded up the PS4 version first and there was no upload option or anything. Then tried the PS5 version and it started with a fresh save. Fingers crossed, otherwise there's gunna be a lot of upset players.

I guess there's gunna be an update for both versions later today then because I loaded up the PS4 version first and there was no upload option or anything. Then tried the PS5 version and it started with a fresh save. Fingers crossed, otherwise there's gunna be a lot of upset players.

True. Like they did with some games that got a PS5 version. Updated the previous version and added upload to clouds. Like Crash 4, both spider man. Yeah hopefully we get an update to upload out saves.

Someone said on PSNP that you will see an option to import save in new game

Warning!!!

There is a bug in the game if you transfer your save file to PS5 trophies will bug out and it will show as completed so you can’t trigger them again. Hopefully this gets fixed with an update or we actually have to start fresh with never importing our PS4 saves.

Warning!!!

There is a bug in the game if you transfer your save file to PS5 trophies will bug out and it will show as completed so you can’t trigger them again. Hopefully this gets fixed with an update or we actually have to start fresh with never importing our PS4 saves.

Unless it's not a bug because technically you transferred over a platinum save...

Update, June 22, 2022:

So I have contacted support for the game about only 7 trophies auto popping when we save transfer and we get locked out of the rest. They said that they are aware of it and working for a patch to fix it. Meaning will be finally able to auto pop the platinum trophy. However when I asked about when the patch/update will be available. They said we cannot disclose that kind of information. You just have to be patient and wait for the update. I’ll update this post when they fix it or release an update for it. I’m waiting for the update.

Update, June 22, 2022:

That's amazing, thanks for your effort :)
I'm still waiting for Ubisoft's reply on the email I sent then in 2012 :feels:

Update, July 7, 2022:

After downloading latest update/patch 1.003.000 you can officially auto pop the platinum. However it’s not instant platinum unfortunately. What you need to do is the following,
-after re sign the save to yours. Have the PS4 save via USB downloaded to your PS5.
-Start the PS5 version, Click New Game, click down on the D-pad to import your PS4 save.
-The game will restart and some trophies will auto pop.
-Leave the garage with any car. And click down on your d-pad at times trophies will auto pop.
-Now close application, and DELETE ONLY YOUR PS5 SAVE ONLY
-Start the game and repeat. It might take you few tries. It took me 3 attempts to pop the platinum trophy.

Finally we can kinda auto pop all trophies.

Good luck everyone and happy trophy popping lol