• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Complete Save Set + Platinum Save [CUSA25400]

Meracle

Fanatic
October 22, 2020
063aNUb.jpg

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Complete Save Set [CUSA25400]

WARNING / IMPORTANT:

Before using this save-set for legitimate timestamp trophies; first get the 2 trophies for completing 1 and 10 Local Battles yourself.
I Want an Award - Compete in your first local battle
I Only Know How to Give 110% - Compete in 10 local battles

Not doing so will pop these 2 trophies automatically when using the [01 Local Battle Trophies] save.

I also recommend that you follow the numbered order I list the save files. This path is well-tested and in a correct possible order.
For instance; doing the (Complete 50 online quickplay matches) trophy early will also pop the trophies for doing 1 and 10 online matches together at the same time, thus making your profile look suspect.
Remember to also take time breaks between the save game files if you want the time stamps to look natural.

This game doesn't use save slots. You must transfer each save file one at a time, otherwise they will get re-written over.

01 Local Battle Trophies [CUSA25400]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting to Know the Family - Play at least once with all standard brawlers in a local battle

Enter [Battle], [Stock], change rules to only 1 Stock and play as SpongeBob for player1 (top left yellow dude)
Make P2 any CPU character, and complete a round for the trophy to pop. (Win or Lose)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO NINJA GO!!! - Play 50 local battles (48/50)

Play a second round the same way as for the previous trophy, and it will now also pop.
(You'll need to play 2 games, if you didn't get the previous trophy.)

============================================

All future trophy saves (02-18) will be completed using a very similar method as the previous trophies.
There's no need to fulfil the trophy requirements as they're already done. To trigger, they just need a battle to finish.

Enter [Battle], [Stock], change rules to only 1 Stock for a fast game. Play as any character for player1, make P2 a CPU.
Choose the first map [Jellyfish Fields], then just run off the map to quickly end the match and the corresponding trophy will autopop.

============================================

Full trophy roadmap:

00 I Want an Award - I Only Know How to Give 110% (You must get these 2 yourself, before using the save-set)
01 Getting to Know the Family - GO NINJA GO!!!
02 Rise and Shine
03 Astonishing!
04 Avatar State
05 COWABUNGA!!
06 Ultimate Tool of Destruction
07 ACTIVATE THE PLOT DEVICE!
08 Everything is Connected
09 A Worthy Opponent - Dog the Mighty! - Unleash the DOOM!
10 King of Sportz
11 Move it, Football Head!
12 Better than the Turkey Jerkies!
13 Going Ghost!
14 Smashing!
15 I'm Ready! I'm Ready! - Flawless Hair, Check!
16 Time to Scare the Opposition
17 A Pretty Amazing Person
18 World Domination is at Hand!

Download Link: [HIDE]Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Complete Save Set [CUSA25400].zip[/HIDE]

You need to click the
AsT9J.png
Thank button below to see the download links.
Once that's done, the download links will instantly show up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Instant Platinum Save [CUSA25400]

WARNING: This save file will pop every single trophy at the same time, and give your trophies illegitimate timestamps.
Only use this if you don't care about your trophy times. For Legit timestamps; use the above Save-Set instead.

Download Link: [HIDE]Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Instant Platinum Save [CUSA25400].zip[/HIDE]

Guide to unlock all trophies:
Enter [Battle], [Stock], change rules to only 1 Stock for a fast game. Play as any character for player1, make P2 a CPU.
Choose the first map [Jellyfish Fields], then just run off the map to quickly end the match and every single trophy will autopop, including the platinum.​

Last edited:
Re: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA25400]

can you please re re-region it to US version as advance mode is not supported for it in Save Wizard. The only US save here is for a 100% platinum save. Not a complete save set like this one.

thank you

Re: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA25400]

how can i get the ultimate tools of destruction trophy?

It's in the 06 Ultimate Tool of Destruction [CUSA25400].zip

Choose the first map [Jellyfish Fields], then just run off the map to quickly end the match and the trophy will autopop.

All 2-18 saves work this exact same way.

can you please re re-region it to US version as advance mode is not supported for it in Save Wizard. The only US save here is for a 100% platinum save. Not a complete save set like this one.

thank you

Sorry. :( it's not possible.

As you say, Advanced Mode is unavailable. I don't have the US version, and it would take recreating the whole save-set from scratch on that version.

Last edited: