• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US US Subnautica Below Zero CUSA18065 Platinum Save Set PS4

Ze3

Fanatic
September 6, 2021
Hello all, I have here a re-regioned Platinum Save Set for US Subnautica Below Zero CUSA18065 PS4

Thank you so much xTheSolutionNOT for re-region the save from EU to US for us.

The EU save set originally posted by SaveBoy364 thanks to you for the trophy set and the guide.

If you want the EU save set here are the links for them,

First part

Subnautica: Below Zero - Drop in the Ocean & Like Riding a Bike Trophy [CUSA18058]

2nd part

Subnautica: Below Zero - Truckin', Jukebox Hero, Dressed For The Weather Trophys

3rd part

Subnautica: Below Zero - 7 Trophys (Platinum Saveset) [CUSA18058]

However, even after the re region a few trophies are missing. But managed to get them different saves and way. So when you download the save you will have 2 folders, each folder have a zip file ready to be re signed. You will need to re sign each save slot in folder two.

Guide for the trophies,

13 Trophies plus Platinum 14 total

Trophy 1/14 not in the save unlocks "Drop in the Ocean" Trophy. Just start a new game and go for the pod marked for you. Trophy should unlock.

Now for the folders inside the save file,

Folder 1/2. Truckin', Jukebox Hero, Dressed For, Like Riding ,& Another Survivor Trophies [CUSA18065]

First get all the materials from the pod storage, you should be right next to it.

Trophy 2/14 To get the Seatruck trophy, just go to the Mobile Vehicle Bay outside the pod on the surface. Climb the ladder and then choose to construct a Seatruck. Trophy should unlock.

Trophy 3/14 To get the Jukebox Hero Trophy. Just go into the multipurpose base just outside the pod. Equip your habitat builder and construct a jukebox. The trophy should unlock.

Trophy 4/14 To get the Dressed For The Weather Trophy. Just go to the inventory menu, equip cold gloves, helmet and cold suit. The trophy should unlock.

Trophy 5/14 "Like Riding a Bike" Trophy. Just go back to where you spawn when the game starts. You will see the Snowfox there ride it for the trophy to unlock.

Trophy 6/14 To get "Another Survivor" trophy,here where you will need to do some work. First catch as many fish to craft food and water. After you think you have enough craft food and water. Have your HUB shows 100% water 100% carbs or calories forgot what its called lol. You should also have few in your inventory just in case. By the time you are done catching fish and crafting. You should already by now have a location for Delta Station Dock. Use the Prawn Suit next to the pod. And start to head there. When you get there you will receive a recorded message saying you're trespassing. Keep going up heading for the tower. You will see a cave go inside and go out on the other side there will be a cutscene which is Marguerit the other survivor. After that your PDA will show you her location. Go back to the Prawn Suit and start heading there. When you get to the last known location the marker will remain there but not the specific location. So drop down from the middle of marker and head left , keep going down and heading left until you hear a music cue shortly afterwards she will speak and trophy unlocks.

Folder 2/2. Rest of trophies (Platinum Saveset) [CUSA18065]

Trophy 7/14 Load the very last save at the bottom which should have 49mins time on it. This is for "Spy Pengling" trophy. Construct a spy pengling using the fabricator. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 8/14 The save above which should have a time of 1hr 6mins. That is for "Out of Mind" trophy. Construct an alien vessel using the pillar next to you. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 9/14 The save above which should read 8 minutes. This is for "Pirate Radio" - You have to Disable Alterra communications by using the panel in front of you. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 10/14 The save which should read 6 minutes just above the 4 minutes useless save lol. This is for "Necessary Repairs" trophy - You just have to repair the bridge using the panels on your left. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 11/14 The save above which should read 6 minutes again. This is for "Xenobiology" Trophy - Just go to the green sign in front of you and press x. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 12/14 The save above which should read 5 minutes. This is for "Finding the cure". Just go up to the panel on the right and press x. This should inject the alien with the antidote. Trophy unlocks.

Trophy 13/14 The very fist save that reads 14 minutes. This is for "Into the Unknown" Leave 4546B. All you have to do is follow the path to go through the green portal, finish the end by putting the pillars back up and enter the spaceship, after a cutscene the trophy should pop along with trophy 14/14 the Platinum.

Hopes this helps the people that like me bought the digital version but commands disables trophies on the entire save even if you close and restart and don't feel like playing it lol.

NEVER USE COMMANDS ON ANY SAVE WILL DISABLE TROPHIES.

To download the saves,

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
trophy 12 doesn't work because the antidote is not there?! have u tried it?

Yes. I got my platinum using it. That’s where I came up with some of the additions to the original guide and some same as the EU version. Maybe you are loading wrong save. I tested and used all of them to get my platinum. Some yes useless which I also mentioned them in the guide. Just pick the correct one that have the same time on the guide.

The save does not work. I tried it as well. The antidote is unlocked but it is not in the inventory. You have to find the ingredients and then make it. All the other saves work great.