• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US MARVEL'S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TROPHY THOUGHTFUL CAPTAIN (CUSA16704)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
I'M RETURNING WITH A POSSIBLY MISSSIBLE TROPHY, AND AS IT COULDN'T BE DIFFERENT I MISSED IT OUT, THEN I TRIED TO USE SOME SAVES AVAILABLE IN THE COMMUNITY BUT NONE WORK AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE BY THE CHAPTER SELECTION, SOMETHING VERY STUPID AND ANNOYING, SO I'M AVAILABLE MY DEFENSE GUYS, BUT I COULDN'T LEAVE IT IN THE FACE OF THE GOAL, BUT IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AND HEADACHE.

INSTRUCTIONS: AFTER RENDERING MY DEFENSE GO TO NEW GAME +
SPEEDRUN UNTIL CHAPTER 3 AND FOLLOW THE VIDEO TO COLLECT CHITAURI'S HANDCUFFS....THE TROPHY MUST UNLOCK IMMEDIATELY.

GO TO 1:52
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy All Guardian Collectible Locations - YouTube

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
followed your instructions, trophy never popped...

started new game plus...
went though chapters
picked up the handcuffs (no trophy)
kept playing until i was back on the ship and checked the collectable out for dialogue (no trophy)

has anyone else had any success?

followed your instructions, trophy never popped...

started new game plus...
went though chapters
picked up the handcuffs (no trophy)
kept playing until i was back on the ship and checked the collectable out for dialogue (no trophy)

has anyone else had any success?

make sure you cleared your data before using my defense, my save was done before getting the trophy if you did exactly as the instructions and still it was not possible i apologize but the problem is really not in my defense, i tried to help bro .

I can confirm that Salamanca307's save works as advertised. Just load it, Start a New Game+, follow a guide like PowerPyx's, and pick up every archive and collectable whether you think you have it or not from Chapter 1 through the middle of Chapter 3 (in the video above). Trophy will pop when you pick up Chitauri Handcuffs.

I can confirm that Salamanca307's save works as advertised. Just load it, Start a New Game+, follow a guide like PowerPyx's, and pick up every archive and collectable whether you think you have it or not from Chapter 1 through the middle of Chapter 3 (in the video above). Trophy will pop when you pick up Chitauri Handcuffs.

there are people who are lazy to read the inscriptions carefully, thanks bro for confirming that yes this works perfectly, thanks for your feedback friend

ESTOU RETORNANDO COM UM TROFEU POSSIVELMENTE PERDÍVEL,E COMO NÃO PODERIA SER DIFERENTE EU DEIXEI ESCAPAR, ENTÃO TENTEI USAR ALGUNS SAVES DISPONÍVEIS NA COMUNIDADE POREM NENHUM FUNCIONA E NÃO É POSSÍVEL CONQUISTAR PELA SELEÇÃO DE CAPÍTULOS, ALGO MUITO ESTÚPIDO E IRRITANTE, ENTÃO ESTOU DISPONIBILIZANDO MINHA DEFESA PESSOAL, PORÉM NÃO PUDE DEIXAR NA CARA DO GOL, MAS ISSO VAI TE POUPAR MUITO TEMPO E DOR DE CABEÇA.

INSTRUÇÕES: DEPOIS DE RENUNCIAR MINHA DEFESA VÁ PARA NEW GAME +
FAÇA UM SPEEDRUN ATÉ O CAPTULO 3 E SIGA O VIDEO PARA COLETAR AS ALGEMAS DE CHITAURI....O TROFEU DEVE DESBLOQUEAR IMEDIATAMENTE.

:peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun:

I'M RETURNING WITH A POSSIBLY MISSSIBLE TROPHY, AND AS IT COULDN'T BE DIFFERENT I MISSED IT OUT, THEN I TRIED TO USE SOME SAVES AVAILABLE IN THE COMMUNITY BUT NONE WORK AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE BY THE CHAPTER SELECTION, SOMETHING VERY STUPID AND ANNOYING, SO I'M AVAILABLE MY DEFENSE GUYS, BUT I COULDN'T LEAVE IT IN THE FACE OF THE GOAL, BUT IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME AND HEADACHE.

INSTRUCTIONS: AFTER RENDERING MY DEFENSE GO TO NEW GAME +
SPEEDRUN UNTIL CHAPTER 3 AND FOLLOW THE VIDEO TO COLLECT CHITAURI'S HANDCUFFS....THE TROPHY MUST UNLOCK IMMEDIATELY.

GO TO 1:52
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy All Guardian Collectible Locations - YouTube

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

-= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-​

funfou perfeitamente como descrito no tutorial um dos trofeus mais chatos e bugados de todos slk ..vlw demais Salamanca,muito obrigado mano.