• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Call Of Cthulhu Ending Saves [CUSA04850]

Dershmoo

Fanatic
October 28, 2020
Hey guys,

here are the saves for the different endings.

Fight Destiny, Fluent in R'lyehian, Nameless Cults, The Call of Cthulhu

Just load up the save and walk forward. As the dialogue option choose the weird symbols. Then select one of the ending choices. When that's done, you will be back at the main menue. Just load up the save again and repeat the former step with a different choice. Do that three times with all available options. Option 2 (do the ritual) also unlocks the 'Fluent in R'lyehian' trophy.

Farewell

Load up the save and walk forward. For the first dialogue option select 'are you crazy' and for the second option select 'it's over'. Done.

I also included my chapter 9 save. It's like 30min away from the ending and you can still unlock:

Jack of all Trades - Detective Historian - The Shadow out of Time - More sober than Zadok Allen (not really sure but if yes, it should pop immediately) - The Abomination of Darkwater - Shared Guilt - The dreamlike Investigation - The Outsider - Companion in Arms - Attack the Docks - The good Samaritan - The Rats in the Walls - In the Footsteps of Daniel Upton - The Voice beyond the Grave - Voyage into History - The Beast in the Cave

so if you miss one of these trophies you can use that save file instead of replaying the entire game from scratch.

[HIDE]https://mega.nz/file/HMlHEQwS#igdzvIHnJzu3NJ4hBACKtN09YuJXSaselgOVYA_LKcs[/HIDE]

FYI it doesn't seem like you can reregion this save. When I tried to load the save the game deleted it.

EDIT so I tried to reregion both the "Farewell" save and the "Fight Destiny, Fluent in R'lyehian, Nameless Cults, The Call of Cthulhu" save and both did the same thing. Basically every thing seems to work as it should on the save wizard side and you can transfer the saves to the PlayStation (PS5 in this case)without error. However when you are in game and actually try to load the save it just disappears and does not load. No error it just vanishes.

I just platinumed (#101) the game and have a save with all 4 endings available and will upload it soon.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

here are the saves for the different endings.

Fight Destiny, Fluent in R'lyehian, Nameless Cults, The Call of Cthulhu

Just load up the save and walk forward. As the dialogue option choose the weird symbols. Then select one of the ending choices. When that's done, you will be back at the main menue. Just load up the save again and repeat the former step with a different choice. Do that three times with all available options. Option 2 (do the ritual) also unlocks the 'Fluent in R'lyehian' trophy.

Farewell

Load up the save and walk forward. For the first dialogue option select 'are you crazy' and for the second option select 'it's over'. Done.

I also included my chapter 9 save. It's like 30min away from the ending and you can still unlock:

Jack of all Trades - Detective Historian - The Shadow out of Time - More sober than Zadok Allen (not really sure but if yes, it should pop immediately) - The Abomination of Darkwater - Shared Guilt - The dreamlike Investigation - The Outsider - Companion in Arms - Attack the Docks - The good Samaritan - The Rats in the Walls - In the Footsteps of Daniel Upton - The Voice beyond the Grave - Voyage into History - The Beast in the Cave

so if you miss one of these trophies you can use that save file instead of replaying the entire game from scratch.

-= Hidden Content =-

Thanks men it's so good! :)