• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Modded Starter Save (US/EU/AS)

AliceH

July 15, 2021
Update January 15 2024 : Added AS save support for the all stats 9999 save

With the announcement of Dragon's Dogma 2 I decided to play Dragon's Dogma as I never played it on the PS3

I went ahead and made a modded starter save on hard mode.

You'll be starting as a female fighter in the first town with 0 quests completed. You can change your vocation at the inn if you don't want to be a fighter.

Character is Max Level with Max Rift Crystals Max Gold, Max Job Points and Max Job Experience.

Stats
HP 9999
Stamina 99999
Attack 99999
Defense 99999
Magic Attack 99999
Magic Defense 99999

Note the EU save is untested so if an EU player can give feedback that would be great.

EU
CUSA07340.zip - Google Drive

US
CUSA07385.zip - Google Drive

Update: I've been told the saves are a little too OP so I've made additional saves at the start of the game with lower stats.
Note these saves don't have Max gold, Max XP or Max Job points applied to it, you can do that yourself with SW.

Last Note. I'm completely done with the game and have already uninstalled it so there will be no further updates to the saves

HP 9999
Stamina 999999
Attack 9999
Defense 9999
Mattack 9999
Mdefense 9999

EU
CUSA07340 (1).zip - Google Drive

US
CUSA07385 (1).zip - Google Drive

AS
CUSA09431.zip - Google Drive

Last edited:
Re: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Modded Starter Save (US and EU)

That’s absolutely amazing of you, thank you so much for save again. Been looking for save like this for so long now

I just tried to edit the existing save that I posted to have less OP stats (9999 instead 99999 for attack,mattack,defense and mdefense) it won't let me change it.

I don't feel like playing through the prologue again to start a fresh hard mode save today but I'll do it sometime this weekend

I just tried to edit the existing save that I posted to have less OP stats (9999 instead 99999 for attack,mattack,defense and mdefense) it won't let me change it.

I don't feel like playing through the prologue again to start a fresh hard mode save today but I'll do it sometime this weekend

You may need to get naked and put everything in storage,
to mess with carry weight.
I lost my notes, but there was something like that.
Stats are fine, really.
There are QCs to max jobs for ppl who don't want to be OP.

You may need to get naked and put everything in storage,
to mess with carry weight.
I lost my notes, but there was something like that.
Stats are fine, really.
There are QCs to max jobs for ppl who don't want to be OP.

Hey I'm completely done with the game, got my platinum today and I still couldn't figure out the carry weight so I probably won't be updating the save anymore as I've uninstalled the game already

Last edited: