• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Dying Light: Parkour Fever + Bozak Horde DLCs – 100% Save [Latin America Version__CUSA03977]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
3lgZIKCl.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

Today I bring another LATAM save. If you live in América Latina, check out my other LATAM region saves on my PS4 Save Database, such as Injustice 2, MK11 & Beyond Two Souls :feelsokayman:

This save is originally from The Maximum (TMX), but since this site no longer exists, I'm backing up a few saves from there.

With these saves you can obtain all Parkour Fever & Bozak Horde DLCs trophies.

Parkour Fever DLC: complete 1 more parkour at night. The easiest one is the Favela Fever in The Slums (near Red Flower Cafein).

Bozak Horde (Modded): better done with a friend. Drop the golden shotgun with infinite ammo twice and log back into your own character before entering the elevator. This method was tested by myself and confirmed working as of December 2021.

The trophy Robin Hood Theory is also obtainable by scoring 1 more headshot (may not pop at first attempt).

Link to download (51 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.36 in December 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 9.03) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] Dying Light: Parkour Fever + Bozak Horde — Latin America version [CUSA03

I was hoping to do the Bozak Horde but my version is CUSA03946 Do you know if reregioning works for the Bozak glitch? Appreciate any help.

Re: [𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝] Dying Light: Parkour Fever + Bozak Horde — Latin America version [CUSA03

Hello Raging,I would like to use this splendid save,i re-sign with succes but my profil is EU(CUSA02010).There's no advanced mode for this game?How to do please. :rolleyes: and sorry for my bad english :facepalm:

Hello Raging,I would like to use this splendid save,i re-sign with succes but my profil is EU(CUSA02010).There's no advanced mode for this game?How to do please. :rolleyes: and sorry for my bad english :facepalm:

You can re-region it with Apollo tool or PS4 Save Mounter.

Thank you for the info but I wish I could use this program without having to jailbreak my ps4,I bought two versions of the game for nothing because there is no save :facepalm:

Thank you for the info but I wish I could use this program without having to jailbreak my ps4,I bought two versions of the game for nothing because there is no save :facepalm:

You don't need to. You can ask someone else here to do it for you.

Muito obrigado amigo! Você conhece ou tem o save que ajuda o troféu dos 15 desafios e colecionáveis?