• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP ONLY PS4 (CUSA14275) (CUSA14253) + DLC

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
The complete DLC's are on my channel, I won't post them here again to avoid the risk of losing my save again, so if you want, just watch my video here on the website, just the base game.
BACK 4 BLOOD PS4 AUTOPOP PLATINUM + ALL DLC'S - YouTube

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

All DLC's were removed because someone reported my links to mega as inappropriate, in short I lost the saves and those of you who haven't used it yet will be left without it, thank the guy who did this, I didn't I care about that, if it continues, you will stop using it.

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Re: BACK 4 BLOOD PLATINUM AUTO POP PS4/PS5 (CUSA14275)

It's the "Good Riddence"achievement. Also I believe you can oy use this save offline as it always says corrupt data cannot be loaded when you go online.

I'll PM you the save.

It's an easy trophy just to accumulate kills maybe if you kill some zombies you will unlock it, or as I requested if someone can borrow the game I could analyze it more calmly.

and for the ps5 version, have you tried to upload the save to the plus cloud and then download it to the ps5?

It's an easy trophy just to accumulate kills maybe if you kill some zombies you will unlock it, or as I requested if someone can borrow the game I could analyze it more calmly.

and for the ps5 version, have you tried to upload the save to the plus cloud and then download it to the ps5?

Its the same save files you had already sent to me a while ago, also im gonna try your suggestion

I'll work on it send me your EU save to try to region

I have the 100% dlc included of the game in EU version maybe I can give you my savegame?
I even finished the game on the brand new difficulty. But I only played online, but it seems that the solo and online progression is the same

would be greatly appreciated can you please pm me

it's ok, i have sent in PM

for autop on PS5 I doubt it's possible, there is no import in the game options, I think you have to manage to connect online with the savegame on PS4, so that it synchronizes with their server. After that it's just a guess.
When I made the game I made the ps5 version, then I launched the ps4 version and everything autoposed. So I think the only way to autop ps5 is to force a synchronization of the save with their servers

Last edited:

It's the "Good Riddence"achievement. Also I believe you can oy use this save offline as it always says corrupt data cannot be loaded when you go online.

I'll PM you the save.

I think the reason why it doesn't pop is because there is no success in the game at 53k kill, there is one at 25K and one at 100K, maybe just doing a kill again will trigger it, otherwise I don't know

I think the reason why it doesn't pop is because there is no success in the game at 53k kill, there is one at 25K and one at 100K, maybe just doing a kill again will trigger it, otherwise I don't know

in the test it was done about 200 deaths but the trophy didn't come, so if anyone wants to continue the game when preferring to give new game please report about how much farm time was needed

in the test it was done about 200 deaths but the trophy didn't come, so if anyone wants to continue the game when preferring to give new game please report about how much farm time was needed

I don't know how long it will take since melee decks have been downgraded. There are easily 10 hours of boost for sure