• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Carmageddon Max Damage Save Set [CUSA03729]

AkumaNyc83

Elite
July 26, 2021
maxresdefault.jpg

I have recently tested this save and can confirm everything works as the guide states

There are only a few trophies that this save doesn't obtain - to obtain them i highly highly recommend using the cheats found on save wizard which allow you to unlock every level etc which will make getting

Part 1- new game slot 2 on any save.

Edurcation, edducashion... ah forget it- [start a new game and complete the tutorial]

Wrecked 'Em- [continue playing and wreck an opponent in any event]

Got the point- [use the tvn toucan, and drive slowly into crowds of people, you need to skewer them. do this 35 times]

Heads And Tails- [you need to split 35 peds in half, just keep driving and killing peds until it pops]

You'll Take Someone's Eye Out With That- [as you take damage double tap triangle to repair. after repairing a certain amount of damage the trophy will pop]

Filled 'Er Up- [ you need to buy and equip 12 parts on the same car, collect sliver tokens and complete the event to earn them.

Slap It In The Slot- [equip any part to a car]

Multiplayer- All my saves have multiplayer complete, but I can not test if they pop or not by doing one takedown, and one win. there are no players online to test. If the saves don't pop it you will have to boost them on a new game.

Multislay Champ- [you need to wreck 75 multiplayer opponents]

MP MegaPeep Mangler- [you need to win 50 online matches]

Part II- Save 1 Slot 1

Total Banker- [finish any event to earn the trophy]

Ooh, You Mean There's more..?- [will pop after you finish any event]

Batwick Will Be... Disappointed- [finish a classic carma event by completing all the laps. use chapter 2 classic carma]

Three Way Action!- [will pop after finishing the previous trophy]

Metal Magling Mutha- [choose chapter 2 classic carma event and wreck all opponents. use the tow truck or any strong vehicle]

Proudly unhinged- [chose chapter 2 classic carma event and kill all peds, there is an item that reveals all the ped locations] ]TrueAchievements - Xbox Achievement Tracking

Part III- Save 2 Slot 1

Long Distance Runaround- [just start any event and drive around a bit]

Part IV- Save 3 Slot 1

Hood Ornament- [kill 8 more peds and the trophy will pop]

Part V- Save 4 Slot 1

Max Damage- [complete any event, I suggest fox mode]

Fox Me!- [be the fox for 1 second in fox mode]

50 Shades Of Red- [complete any event]

Are We Nearly There Yet?- [complete any event]

Kick Me!- [kill one ped]

Bush Master- [there is one easy smelly bush left, to get the final smelly bush, enter the first event in chapter 15, at the bottom right of the map is a black circle, its in that crater]

Truly A Stunning...- [do one cunning stunt]

You're Once, Twice, 10x A Psycho- [use the electric blue car, and find a group of peds to drive through]

Here In My Cars- [you need to destroy the suppressor found in chapter 15, to get the final car enter the blood on the rooftops event in chapter 15. follow the track and around checkpoint 4 you will see the suppressor cop car on one of the roofs. you need to wreck this car. use the electric blue car and try to get money to purchase power ups to make it easier]

A Mountain Of Meat!- [kill one targeted ped in ped chase]

A Ton Of Tin!- [wreck one opponent in car crusher]

A Load Of Laps!-[complete one lap in a deathrace]

A Century Of Checkpoints!- [hit 1 checkpoint in checkpoint stampede]

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Very good Set save but unfortunately the coop trophies did not jump with your saves, I only have to get those 2 trophies and platinum. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and I hope you continue helping the community !!