• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Diablo 3 ROS ULTIMATE SUPREME CHAMPION SAVE [CUSA00242]

AbyssXVIII

VIP User
VIP User
May 9, 2022
X V I I I - DIABLO 3 ROS - X V I I I​

Hello & Welcome to Abyss's Ultimate Modded Diablo 3 ROS Save :catjam:

This is a Playersquared special release available nowhere else :catjam:

Over 500 Hours into this amazing save getting it ready just for you :catjam:

This save is an edit - Shoutout to The Lion Gaming Crew :catjam:

7 amazingly modded beautifully setup characters - 2 super OP modded characters

Builds setup around Health / Damage all set to play - Everything 100% Unlocked & Complete

20000 Paragon - Godmode - Infinite Skills - Unlimited items

Specific modded class set gear for each character including modded follower gear

Every item - Every Weapon - Every Cosmetic - Infinite Gems - Infinite Materials

1st character - Barbarian (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Whirlwind - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

2nd character - Crusader (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Steed Charge - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

3rd character - Demon Hunter (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Strafe - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

4th character - Monk (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Sweeping Wind - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

5th character - Necromancer (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Army of the Dead - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

6th character - Witch Doctor (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Fetish Army - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

7th character (My Main) - Wizard (Stats in High Billions) - Based around Archon - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

8th character (Super OP Main) - Monk (Stats are Infinite) - Based around Mantra - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

9th character - Monk (Stats are Infinite) - Based around Seven-Sided Strike - Custom Black Cosmetic skin

Download file - Place file into a new folder named CUSA00242 and place that folder inside a new ZIP folder
Import to Save Wizard - Load up on Ps4 & Enjoy :pepewink:

1st link is the main save file - 2nd link is the bin file (Bin is not needed)

Main Save file - autosave

Bin Save File - autosave

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Diablo 3 ROS (US) Immortal Save [CUSA00242]

so i downloaded the file and stuck it in the proper CUSA folder and put it in a zip file. SW says no valid save files for import when trying to resign. it needs the bin file.

so i downloaded the file and stuck it in the proper CUSA folder and put it in a zip file. SW says no valid save files for import when trying to resign. it needs the bin file.

Download file, make a zip folder and place it in there if its not already in one, start save wizard go to import then click the save resign it, doesnt matter if you delete the original the resigned save should now be on your usb, upload to playstation & enjoy. if your having problems with that then i recommend watching a video on it.

If anyone has used this file perfectly, please give me tips on how it works.

In the save wizard an error appears and on the ps4 it says that the data is corrupted

Step by Step - Download file, put file into a zip folder (make one), open save wizard go to your saves click IMPORT SAVE, find file in the zip folder click it resign it, eject usb & load up on ps4. Any other problems look for guides on youtube or go to the help forms on here.

the file is not working, followed the steps guide but the save wizard says it can't find the save file

Im assuming you did not create a zip folder, so bro download the file then place that file into a zip folder on your desktop open savewizard go to your saves click import save go to that zip folder import the file once finished eject usb & load up on ps4. If you cant figure that out watch a youtube video on how to resign saves.

Im assuming you did not create a zip folder, so bro download the file then place that file into a zip folder on your desktop open savewizard go to your saves click import save go to that zip folder import the file once finished eject usb & load up on ps4. If you cant figure that out watch a youtube video on how to resign saves.

yours only have 1 autosave file and no .bin file, when i check my save of me it has both files so when i re-sign again with save wizard it says file not found

yours only have 1 autosave file and no .bin file, when i check my save of me it has both files so when i re-sign again with save wizard it says file not found

lol I tried for so long trying to help you out with this by trying to make it work for me to then give you a guide on my steps cause I know how you feel, ive dealt with just a solo manual/auto save file before rather than the simple CUSA folder files and i gotta say they are so fkn annoying. Sadly I wasnt able to make this one work. Doesnt matter what files you zip wether is just the auto/manual save file, the CUSA folder file,your e3ETC file, every filepath starting from the PS4 directory into zip doing trial and error but nothing. Is either file not found or it works but gets an error halfway through the download. Hopefully youre able to eventually get it working cause I gave up.