• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Hollow Knight Voidheart Edition - Platinum Saveset [CUSA13285]

ebo7na

Fanatic
March 25, 2021
Hello everyone! Another Full Platinum Saveset for a PS Plus Game.
This game only allows 4 saves at a time so I had to divide the Saveset into 5 Folders.

*In this Game all saves load in the last bench I used so the instructions for the trophies maybe hard to follow I'm really sorry. If you're stuck somewhere try looking up a trophy guide to see where to go.

**Also I Included a Folder with all the Saves' Dat. Files if you're looking to re-region a specific trophy.

Savedata1
Falsehood: go up to the boss icon on the map and fight it. (The boss can’t be killed until the floor is broken).

Savedata2
Test of Resolve: go up to the boss icon on the map and fight it.

Savedata3
Connection: go right and unlock the Fast travel station.

Savedata4
Charmed + Enchanted: go to the undiscovered top right exit in the map and fight the Dung Defender boss and collect the shard after you win.

Savedata5
Teacher: drop all the way down and fight the boss Uumuu, after you win go down then left and you will find a big tank above you, Hit the tank with Triangle.

Savedata6
Beast: Fast Travel to Distant village and go inside the tent left of the station. Finish the whole spider section until you find the sleeping bug, hit it with Triangle.

Savedata7
Proof of Resolve: go all the way left and drop down to the boss.

Savedata8
Watcher: drop down and continue until you find the first lever then go right to find the second lever. In the next room you will find an elevator take it up and go left to find the second elevator that will take you to the Watcher Knight boss. After the boss go up to find the third elevator it will take you to the sleeping bug, hit it with triangle.

Savedata9
Hope + Soulful + Worldsoul: Fast travel to Stag Nest and go all the way right.

Savedata10
Attunement: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to Crystallized Mound, the trophy will auto pop.
Grubfriend + Metamorphosis: go inside the tent in the Crystallized Mound and climb right to find the last Grub.

Savedata11
Keen Hunter: go to the monster icon right next to the Fungal Wastes exit. Then break the shakey floor to find the last creature
True Hunter: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to The Hunter and complete the Journal.

Savedata12
Ascension: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to The Resting Grounds, go left and Speak to Seer.

Savedata13
Blessed: enter the tent and Buy the last Charm.

Savedata14
Grand Performance: Go left and enter to the Big red tent to find the boss.

Savedata15
Protected + Masked: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to the last Mask shard. (Fast travel works outside the tent)

Savedata16
Soul & Shade: drop down to find the Pantheon of the Knight, Complete it.
Embrace the Void: Climb up after the Pantheon of the Knight to find the hot spring then up to find the Pantheon of Hallownest.
Passing of the age: after completing Pantheon of Hallownest, watch the entire credits.

Savedata17
The Hollow Knight: Go right to find the last boss.
Passing of the age + Pure Completion: after the last trophy watch the entire credits.

Savedata18
Nightmare's End: Go left and enter to the Big red tent to find the boss, Hit it with Triangle to begin the fight.
Warrior + Conqueror + Fool: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to the Station, Make your way down to the Colosseum of Fools. Inside the Colosseum do the 3 trials.

Savedata19
Awakening: Go speak to Seer 5 times. (Orange Icon in the map).

Savedata20
Cartographer: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to Dirtmouth, Go right and enter the tent and speak to Iselda.
Solace: Go inside the tent and speak to the creature.

Link:
[Hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/u2y6nyukwshkmnq/Hollow+Knight+Platinum+Saveset+[CUSA13285].zip/file[/Hide]

hello

do you have a save for,

Protected Trophy Acquire 4 Mask Shards

and

Soulful Trophy Acquire 3 Vessel Fragments

And

Grubfriend trophy Rescue half of the imprisoned grubs

if possible because I don't want to auto pop get 4 masks and all masks same time and get 3 vessels and all same time and half and all grubs same time. I would like to make sometime between them to make it look legit on PSNP

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: JORDOTHENOOB
Savedata20
Cartographer: Hold Triangle + Up to travel to Dirtmouth, Go right and enter the tent and speak to Iselda.
Solace: Go inside the tent and speak to the creature.

Link:
-= Hidden Content =-

Solace trophy is unobtainable in the save every time I go to her tent she is not there you probably already done it on this save

hello

do you have a save for,

Protected Trophy Acquire 4 Mask Shards

and

Soulful Trophy Acquire 3 Vessel Fragments

And

if possible because I don't want to auto pop get 4 masks and all masks same time and get 3 vessels and all same time and half and all grubs same time. I would like to make sometime between them to make it look legit on PSNP

thanks

did u got it ? if yes i hope u help us wich saves u used

Last edited:
who want the trophies look like legit i made save for "protected trophy" and ''soulful trophy'' just load save 2 and do the last one

here in 3:00 for ''protected trophy'' get the last one

Hidden Mask shard , All 16 location with map , hollow knight godmaster - YouTube

the link here : protected trophy

and for ''soulful trophy'' here get the last one 7:33
Hollow Knight- All Soul Vessel Fragments Location Guide - YouTube

the link here : Soulful trophy

now we need only one save for

update : for grubfriend trophy use save 9 on the save-set and get the one in crystal -> Crystallized Mound and u will get the trophy

now u can make your plat like legit

Last edited:
Great save set. I just need the embrace the void trophy and having an issue. I completed Pantheon of the Knight and then went to the hot spring area to go up to Pantheon of Hallownest however it is still closed off and doesn't allow me to jump up to the next level. Is there something that I am missing?