• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Weird West Platinum Save-Set [CUSA17598]

HueyFreeman

Fanatic
December 9, 2020
d565041fe4df91c7028e0c9e09d0340a336de820a5994e3584c66d11518e13d5.jpg

Hey Guys,

Here's a platinum save-set for Weird West. I've made a save before each major decision for each character. You can get all the trophies with this save.

The game allows for only 10 Manual saves and 5 auto saves. So I tried to manage as much as possible and made it all in one save file! :tif:

P.S. The "Quick Save" is for the "who you gonna call?" trophy, Just talk to the sheriff in front of you and the trophy will pop.

Also, I'm not sure if any trophies will auto-pop so be careful.

US: [hide]Download[/hide]

Enjoy,

Last edited:
Thanks bro, the save is surely amazing and im really grateful, I just wish you had added a text file indicating what to do in each save file, that's been hell for me haha figuring out what to do in each trophy/save

hugs

Thanks bro, the save is surely amazing and im really grateful, I just wish you had added a text file indicating what to do in each save file, that's been hell for me haha figuring out what to do in each trophy/save

hugs

I'll re-download the save and figure out which save is which and I'll add the text file. Sorry for not thinking about that back then :D

turning the tables
worker's rights
dirt and blame
healing old wounds
fallen star
power behind the pulpit
loyalty to the pack
mystery machine
the philosopher's stone
what's in the box
knuckle sandwich
gold digger