• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Assassin's Creed Valhalla 100% Save + Forgotten Saga & 3 DLC's Completed [CUSA18534]

ChristopherGreen

Well Known
April 3, 2021
assassins-creed-valhalla-forgotten-saga.jpg

:catjam:Assassin's Creed Valhalla 100% Complete Game Save:catjam:

- All 3 DLC's 100% Complete
- All Forgotten Saga Currency Modded
- Everything Purchased From Everold's Reward Shop
- Forgotten Saga Skill Tree 100% Completed

Link>
CUSA18534<Link

Save Been Updated To Auto Pop Forgotten Saga Trophies Credit To Unkown6569 For His Hard Work For Making The Trophies Auto Pop.

To Get All The Forgotten Saga Trophies To Pop Start A Run And Abandon Run To Get The Trophies To Pop.

The Trophies That Auto Pop Are Called:

Trophy 1: Freedom Fighter
Trophy 2: A Favored Customer
Trophy 3: Crossing Dókkerland
Trophy 4: Pure of Heart
Trophy 5: Sacrificial Victory
Trophy 6: High Kick
Trophy 7: The Queen's Fall
Trophy 8: Returning To The Roots
Trophy 9: Royal Treatment

Enjoy My Game Save I Done Alot Of Hard Work To Get This Done For You Assassin's Creed Fans Out There

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla 100% Save + Forgotten Saga & 3 DLC's Completed [CUSA185

This doesn't auto pop all the forgotten saga trophies - only 4. I've since done the 3 questlines and killed the third boss without using any healing and successfully added those trophies. I'll get the boss done with the other gear and I'll repost your save here when I have time. To autopop the done ones simply start and then immediately abandon a run....

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla 100% Save + Forgotten Saga & 3 DLC's Completed [CUSA185

Thanks to Christoper Green's save I have used this as a starter point and completed all the other trophies in it. This uploaded save should earn you the final missing trophies:
- sacrifical victory
- freedom fighter
- Pure of heart
- Crossing Dokkerland
- High kick

Simply load the save, jump down (start a run) and then abandon run. All trophies sohuld pop then

This isn’t working please help :( Nvm I just had trouble finding the save file 😂. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

I cannot figure out how to get these to pop, it's been a long time since I played this game and start. When you guys say start a run and abandon the run after, what do you mean?

It doesn't work for me. I tried exactly what you said, and the trophy did not pop up

It worked fine for me, that's clearly your fault.

But don't worry, here goes a step by step solution I recorded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPk_nzVzR0

Hope this helps :pepewink:

Last edited:

It worked fine for me, that's clearly your fault.

But don't worry, here goes a step by step solution I recorded:

-= Hidden Content =-

Hope this helps :pepewink:

Yes, it was my fault.. I tried another save. So now all the trophies have popped up..thank you mate

Many thanks for the save - I resigned it to my profile on the PS4 Pro Valhalla and it worked fine - but as I also own an Xbox series s with Valhalla and have the Ubisoft Connect PS4 and Xbox accounts linked for cross progression the identical modded save also appeared on my xbox and also works fine and runs much faster - anyone else experienced this?

Hello!

Is it possible to get first save that auto pops 4 trophies - Returning To The Roots, The Queen's Fall, Royal Treatment and A Favored Customer??? And after this i can use 100% autopop version of save.

Last edited: