• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Devil May Cry HD – Mini Save Set [CUSA09263]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
JrF9KvHl.jpg

This is a requested NGU repost, as part of my project to preserve saves.
Special thanks to mamuske who gave me permission to post it here and HUYI82 who made a couple of saves to improve the OP.

Platinum Save
Save Slot 1
is the platinum trophy save you can use it to get the last enemy file which is making Large NoBody throw his eyeball to you ( it's random )

Save Slot 2
is the last mission on DMD difficulty just complete the mission and trophy will be yours ( i don't know will unlock the other difficulty trophies hope someone conform that )

Save Slot 3
won't pop anything

Also the legendary dark knight and super Dante are unlock

go into room with monsters and let them do the eye thing, table of contents unlock, they leave red orbs behind, pick them up all orbs trophies
complete final level and kill boss, all difficulty trophies unlock, all secret missions trophies unlock.

max health bar is locked out with this save, all skills are already unlocked so can't get that either.

i read you like a book is unobtainable and hasn't unlocked.

super dante can't be used with the dmd end save file you have to start a new game for that.

load save 1 for a i read you like a book trophy.

The Devil Made Me Do It
Load slot 5 and finish off mundus, if you die do not continue, quit game and reload save till you complete it, it's got super dante so it should be easy.

The Devil's In The Details
Load slot 5 and upgrade the last skill, trophy should pop, continue if you want with the save to get the The Devil Made Me Do It, it's not far from the last boss (chapter 22) and it's super dante so you should have no trouble defeating him.

Link to download (5 MB):
[hide]click here[/hide]

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by HUYI82 as Patch 1.04 in October 2020 (PS4 System Firmware 7.55) :pepewink:

Last edited:
JrF9KvHl.jpg

This is a requested NGU repost, as part of my project to preserve saves.
Special thanks to mamuske who gave me permission to post it here and HUYI82 who made a couple of saves to improve the OP.

Platinum Save
Save Slot 1
is the platinum trophy save you can use it to get the last enemy file which is making Large NoBody throw his eyeball to you ( it's random )

Save Slot 2
is the last mission on DMD difficulty just complete the mission and trophy will be yours ( i don't know will unlock the other difficulty trophies hope someone conform that )

Save Slot 3
won't pop anything

Also the legendary dark knight and super Dante are unlock

go into room with monsters and let them do the eye thing, table of contents unlock, they leave red orbs behind, pick them up all orbs trophies
complete final level and kill boss, all difficulty trophies unlock, all secret missions trophies unlock.

max health bar is locked out with this save, all skills are already unlocked so can't get that either.

i read you like a book is unobtainable and hasn't unlocked.

super dante can't be used with the dmd end save file you have to start a new game for that.

load save 1 for a i read you like a book trophy.

The Devil Made Me Do It
Load slot 5 and finish off mundus, if you die do not continue, quit game and reload save till you complete it, it's got super dante so it should be easy.

The Devil's In The Details
Load slot 5 and upgrade the last skill, trophy should pop, continue if you want with the save to get the The Devil Made Me Do It, it's not far from the last boss (chapter 22) and it's super dante so you should have no trouble defeating him.

Link to download (5 MB):
-= Hidden Content =-

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by HUYI82 as Patch 1.04 in October 2020 (PS4 System Firmware 7.55) :pepewink:

Link is down . Maybe you downloaded it when it was online?