• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Insta-Plat Dragon Ball FighterZ – Save Compilation [CUSA09072]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
gqVwPxj.jpg

This is a requested NGU repost, as part of my project to preserve saves.
Credits to Mazdarx81, manu666, MusicGamer and JamesDRobbins from NGU.

Confirmed PS5 auto-pop with instant platinum as of February 29th, 2024 :pepetriggered:

With this set you can unlock both online and offline trophies, such as 20 ranked/casual/arena matches, 530K BP, combo challenges, and of course 1M/5M/20M Zeni. Simply complete 1 more of each requirement, like getting 1 more Zeni etc (tested by PCBuggy from NGU). 5 story related trophies are also obtainable by hitting continue, they will pop after the cutscenes (tested by rei112 from NGU). Accordingly to MFC_WC2 from NGU, you must delete all previous save data from the PS4 before loading these saves. The save for 20 millions Zeni has been modded (it will appear that you have 0 Zeni), so you should delete it from your PS4 after getting the trophy because, apparently, there is an online check. Besides, this is far from being a platinum save so you won't obtain any other trophy anyway. Alternatively, you can use the login bonus glitch and get the trophy by yourself in about half of an hour - this method is confirmed working on PS5 as well.
Using all of these saves, you can get all trophies in the game except:

Battle-Ready - Practice: Complete all battle tutorials.
Yo, I'm Goku! - Complete a quest tutorial.
Farewell, Tien... - Complete seven or more quest tutorials.

Fortunately, they're easy enough even with a fresh save.

Link to download (18 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

This save was tested by the NGU community as of Patch 1.05 in February 2018 (PS4 System Firmware 5.00) :pepewink:

Last edited:

Fixed on the OP, thanks for the update!

Hey,i used these saves but i don't understand why doing 1 arena match could unlock 10 arena matches trophy (Arena expert) but not the 20 arena matches one.(Arena aficionado)

I don't understand how to unlock the trophies, I was only able to unlock the ones in the story mode but I don't understand the rest... can you add some notes on the steps to be taken to get more trophies please?

I don't understand how to unlock the trophies, I was only able to unlock the ones in the story mode but I don't understand the rest... can you add some notes on the steps to be taken to get more trophies please?

Just used this yesterday so figured I'd help. For the combo trophies, I was able to pop 2 of the 3 using the combo save. I couldn't get the last one to pop with the combo save, but it would with the 5 million zeni save. Had to do 2 combos to make it pop. For all the arcade trophies, you have to do them yourself there's no way to save midway through. I used the 5 million zeni save for all the online trophies too. Just fight once in each mode (Ranked, Casual, Arena) and all the trophies for the respective mode will pop, along with the BP one.