• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Dead Link Deadcraft - Platinum Save [CUSA29850]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerobbox

February 1, 2021
capsule_616x353.jpg

Hi everyone! :catjam:

I've just platinum this Deadcraft game and thought of sharing it with everyone! I've been getting so much help from everyone here, so would love to contribute my own fair share of games too! This is such a fun game of growing zombies as part of your crops for those wondering! Anyway here you go.
Included is 3 saves.

Autosave - Platinum Save
Save 01 - Vigilante (Just proceed and kill Nebron)
Save 02 - Super Green (Clear one or two more DJ Zett's mission)
Save 03 - Handyman + Genius in the kitchen which led to my platinum!

You may use either the Save 03 to get all the miscellaneous trophies (Should work for most):
- Taste like chicken (Just use your devour skill on anyone)
- Showing your human side (Eat all the human food)
- Undead man walking (Consume all the zombie food)
- What's yours is mine (Shakedown/Steal 10 items from the shopkeeper that have 10 or more items)
- No Mercy/Wanted Man (Kill a bunch of people in town (don't worry they will respawn after you sleep)
- Plants Versus/Battlefield Tactician (Deploy a frankie)
- Slay in style/Slayer (Kill anyone with your favorite weapon)
- Beyond Max (Go to death gauntlet and summon 4 of the best zombies and just survive till wave 25 to pop the trophy)
- Professional Zombie Hunter (Kill any zombies)
- Problem Solver (Just do any quest)
- Bargain Hunter (Just buying any item from a shop during a sale)
- A furious road (go to the junkyard with your sleigh, just hit as many zombies around 20 or so and you will get the trophy)
- Survival Expert (Gather any items)
- Unholy Matrimony (Fuse together any two zombie)
- 3-Star chef (Create the only golden vegetable dish in your kitchen)

Added new save link!

CUSA29850

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Deadcraft - Platinum Save [CUSA29850]

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. can you add a new link? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.