• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Saints Row - Save Set (Work in Progress) [CUSA26458]

xTheSolutionNOT

VIP User
VIP User
October 18, 2020
saints-row-collectibles-saints-row-wallpaper.jpg

I won't post more save because there is Saints Row Reboot (2022) — Complete Save Set , you will get every trophy there. Shoutout to 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 :pepeshit:

:pcmr: ,

today I got a save set for this saints row reboot. You can get the following trophies with it.

All Mine - Complete all 15 districts in Santo Ileso.
A Golden Age - Unlock Criminal Empire Tier 5.
We could go home, or… - Sing karaoke with the Saints.
Neighborly - Complete 5 districts in Santo Ileso.
Community Outreach - Complete 10 districts in Santo Ileso.
Always Be Hustling - Complete all Side Hustles.
Shopping Spree - Buy 1 item from every store.
The Collector - Obtain 85 items in the Collectibles app.
Heard You Like Wheels - Unlock all vehicle special upgrades.
Tourist - Complete the photo scavenger hunt.
Took It to The Limit - Reach the maximum level.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

US CUSA26458 Set

Last edited:

:pcmr: ,

today I got a save set for this saints row reboot. You can get the following trophies with it.

This is a work-in-progress set, I will update this set later this week with a few more trophies. You can already get more trophies than I listed here, but I didn't completed some of them yet so you would have to do some work on your own.

This won't be a 100% saveset, but you will get the most time-consuming trophies with it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

US CUSA26458 Set

Nice work, is the game worth purchasing? I don't tend to rely on most reviewers, I only trust actual gamers who buy and play the games naturally. Is it fun getting the trophies? TY.

Nice work, is the game worth purchasing? I don't tend to rely on most reviewers, I only trust actual gamers who buy and play the games naturally. Is it fun getting the trophies? TY.

I can recommend it yes, BUT wait until it is on sale. there are a few annoying bugs like the mini-map getting frozen from time to time, mission rewards that you are supposed to get do not appear, map icons do randomly disappear, and some more stuff. But the game itself is a lot of fun. Some of the side stuff is a bit repetitive.

Last edited:
[CHARGE][/CHARGE]
Look here Saints Row Reboot (2022) — Complete Save Set and send him or me an EU save.

ok how do i do that

someone has already sent me an EU CUSA26457 with 8 slots, I'll do the re-region.
Although I'm not able to re-region the profile on SW it's not needed for popping trophies, you would just need to accept the EULA etc again.
If the EU region you need is CUSA34337, PM me.
I'm also willing to do the JP CUSA29876 if anyone is interested.