• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Everspace Semi Save Set + DLC [CUSA10572]

elpap

Getting Known
March 18, 2021
Hi all
i just finished this Game legit and created a Semi Saveset with the most timeconsuming Trophies + Encounters DLC installed for 100 % Platinum

Please say Thanks

Trophys you can get are

Whole Again
Collect all DNA fragments.
Taking One For The Team
Defeat Admiral Gorc.
Friggin' Awesome
Destroy an Okkar Frigate.
No Time To Die
Reach the lab in less than an hour.
Fly My Lovely
Have 5 or more drones working for you at the same time.
Getting Sidetracked
Complete all challenges.
Mr. Ancient
Collect all glyphs.
Mr. Robot
Collect all subroutines.
And That's That
Decide Karlie's Fate.
Better Off Dead
Reach the lab on hard difficulty.
Weird Science
Complete all tasks for Throng.
Enhanced Victory
Finish a run having both the Predetermination and Sensory Overload enhancements equipped.
Nobody Expects The Coalition
Help the Coalition become a force to be reckoned with.
Quid Pro Quo
Complete all tasks for Tareen.

[hide]
Download: Saveset[/QUOTE][/hide]

Comment by Dr.M.px

I've switched the region of some saves to [US] CUSA10433 if anyone wants them
DNA and defeat Gorc
all glyphs
all subroutines
enhanced victory
And thats that
here
Also my own saves for
1000 kills and evil twin saves
here

Originally Posted by sajman777 View Post
I couldn't get the following trophies to pop:

- Destroy an Okkar Frigate.
- Collect all glyphs.
- Collect all subroutines

Not sure if they didn't pop because I did something wrong? If you have instructions for those three would be great!

I think the 1000 kills and other cumulative ones cant be gotten since you have already achieved them, otherwise thanks for the saving time on the grind for other parts of this great game.

- Collect all glyphs.

You need to destroy the keeper ( orb light ) and get inside to collect the glyph
- Collect all subroutines

You need to move ahead to new systems and search for derelict stations to find the subroutine usually behind locked door.

Last edited by a moderator:
CUSA10572
Here is my save for Gooey Mess and Painbringer

Just build the goo gun and put hull DPS mods on and roll stats with throng until Painbringer pops

Gooey Mess just requires you to go to nearby astroid with goonon and keep shooting with goo gun

Hope this helps with the save set