• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Prey: Mooncrash DLC – Complete Save Set [CUSA04493|CUSA04482]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
zozIqhRl.jpg

This save was a request from the community.

I got this DLC paused for a while because of Saints Row Reboot but here goes my [US] full set for the Mooncrash DLC, as promised early this year. Tested and working as of the latest patch. Instructions inside the folder.
You can resign 2 slots (0 and 1) simultaneously to save some time.

Pay attention to the dates and watch out for hidden save files, or delete everything on your console before each loading, just to be safe.

Text Guide
Psychostatic Efficiency
Kill the nest on the wall by the right. Run to the end of the corridor, turn back and wait for them to come.
It's fairly easy considering you have a Elite blade, full PSI and only need to hit 3 of 5 typhons.
The closer they are, more precise will be your attack.
Remember pressing R2 to charge your attack and don't worry about other enemies, I've already killed them all.
You may take a few tries - close the app and start again if you fail.

Apex Predator
You don't have to do nothing. The trophy will pop 2 seconds after the loading screen.

Three-Body Problem
There’re 4-5 puppets in front of you and you have the GLOO grenade equipped. Simply aim at the middle,
press R2 and wait for the trophy - it may take a few seconds to pop. You can get closer to them if you want.

I’m Your Biggest Fan
Simply press square on the book "Journey's End" right in front of you. Beware of the book right above.

Squad Goals
You can choose whether to kill or spare Claire. Deactivate the explosives on Claire’s shuttle or don't - the trophy will pop either way.

Galaxy Brain + Contract Fulfilled + Quantum Leap + Cryptomancer — Credits to Raptor-Two-Five & ΜƗŇΔŦØ
Install the last Neuromod and scape the moon one more time for Galaxy Brain.
Then, launch the escape pod you are in and two more trophies will pop once you sit down (Contract Fulfilled and Quantum Leap).
When you load into the satellite listen to Basilisk and then fly to the ceiling hatch and decommission the shuttle.
After the cutscenes and credits Cryptomancer will pop.

No One Left Behind — Credits to Raptor-Two-Five & ΜƗŇΔŦØ
Escape the moon. Simply sit in the chair right in front of you to escape with Riley.
Congratulations, you have achieved 100% completion in Prey: Mooncrash DLC!
I also have a bunch of saves for the base game but don’t know what will pop,
last played in 2019. PM me if you’re interested and willing to test.

» Update: added the [EU] version from NGU.
However, this set is missing a save for the collectables related trophy I’m Your Biggest Fan.
»» Update: you can now use this save by wishnd for I’m Your Biggest Fan.

Link to download the [US] region (59 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Link to download the [EU] region (52 MB) — Credits to Raptor-Two-Five from NGU:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by 🆁🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶 as of Patch 1.18 in August 2022 (PS4 System Firmware 10.00) :pepewink:

Last edited:
After experimenting with the saves for awhile, I saw that the collectables cannot be unlocked since they are already marked as read in the stats. For that reason I started a fresh new game and got it from scratch. It took only 45 minutes with some exploring. So you can download the save HERE

You are in front of the last book and once you collect it the trophy will pop. This is for the EU version ,forgot to mention [CUSA04482]
Apex predator can be unlocked pretty easy as well. Just reset the simulation and load yourself with lots of ammo and the best weapons. You can kill it pretty easy, the shark that appears at the very beginning of the crater area.

Last edited:
OK, so I tried to get the "I'm Your Biggest Fan" trophy using the EU saves. I loaded the one for unlocking all 5 crew members. The map was cleaned out pretty good so it was not a problem to run around reading all the books. Unfortunately, after collecting all books nothing popped. I deleted all previous saves, made sure all books are read, in stats, in data, etc. Anyone tried that as well. HERE is a save in front of the last book. If anyone can test it and see if it is working. Otherwise, I will try some of the other saves to see if they will work but I am not having such high hopes :(

PS: It seems that all books have been read on all saves (according to the stats, so I guess that is why the trophy does not register. It relies on the stats. So we need a save without any books read. Or the last one at least.

Yeah I tried this method using the EU save for installing all neuromods and picking up the book found inside the bathroom in the Labs bellow (#3 I guess) and didn't have any success either, that's why I made an US from my own. The only way this trophy will pop is with 5 of 6 books.
But you can ask Minato, he might be able to re-region it for you.

Thank you I have been waiting for this.

Will you also provide a save set for the standalone PREY: TYPHON HUNTER
I have read it’s super quick if you have two consoles.

Thanks again I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this fantastic complete save set.

Thank you I have been waiting for this.

Will you also provide a save set for the standalone PREY: TYPHON HUNTER
I have read it’s super quick if you have two consoles.

Thanks again I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this fantastic complete save set.

I have this DLC but I believe it's server sided.

Yeah not sure, would have to download and play it.

I have tested it out the stand alone dlc. Was planning to create a save set for it. Like you said everything is saves online. But you can boost it with bots or a second PlayStation. The one trophy the requires you to kill 3 using psychoscope within 20 seconds can be achieved against bots.