• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Final Fantasy 7 Save Set [CUSA01847 & CUSA01875]

busterdawg

VIP User
VIP User
October 28, 2020
This is a repost from NGU. Original save set by Mr Mind and reregioned by ncromb. I have not used or tested these saves.

Since I know someone will ask, this is NOT the remake. It's the original game. :)

Hi
i have now completed FFVII and save before every Trophy.

If you never play the game before, look for an Walkthrough in your Language, to understand what do!

Save 1
Game 01 My Old Plat Save
Game 02 First Blood + Breaking New Ground - if not start a new game and do it on your own
Game 03 Consummate Cross-dresser - go to the villa and follow the story and the don will choose you
Game 04 Fledgling Summoner - usa a summon
Game 05 Shuriken Join Us - run throw the forest until yuffie apears defaet her and use this option in the conversation to get her:How to get Yuffie

Game 06 Chocochampion - hold r1+2 and o and win the race
Game 07 Won't You be My Valentine? - talk to vincent about sepiroth and ask his name after go the libary and leave the villa and vincent will follow you
Game 08 Making Waves - use haste on yuffie and bio on the enemy until he has bio and then use aqualung until he is death
Game 09 Best Bromance - go to the date (+ Failure IS an Option - if you die in the Battle Stage)
Game 10 Wheel of Fortune + A Universe of Pain + Meet Your Maker + See the Light - Defaet one more enemy with Caith sith and use the Limit items on the correct character (Red XIII & Yuffie)

Game 11 Waiting in the Wings - go trough the door top middle and defeat the red dragoon and collect the Bahamut materia
Game 12 Loose Cannon - Use the Limit item on Barret
Game 13 Packing a Punch - Use the Limit item on Tifa
Game 14 Bahamutype-0 - collect Bahamut ZERO
Game 15 Diamond Disintegrator + Gale Warning - Defeat the Weapon and if you use Cids Limit many times he learns his last Limit and you can his Limit item on him

Save 2
Game 01 Inner Demons - Use the Limit item on Vincent
Game 02 Materia Mastermind - go to the right and fight
Game 03 Emerald Eviscerator + The Slash to End All Slashes - before the fight use the Limit item on Cloud, after it defeat the Emerald Weapon
Game 04 Transcendant Convoker - go to the old man in Klam and get the Materia (also The Slash to End All Slashes)
Game 05 Ruby Render - defeat the Ruby Weapon

Game 06 Roundtable Destruction - just collect the Materia in the Cave
Game 07 Liege of Leveling - do one more fight
Game 08 A Feat of Meteoric Proportions - fight against the last boss
Game 09 Coming Up All Nines - unequip all materias and then sell all your Materias
Game 10 Corel's Angel - you must do it on your own, Score 10,050 points or more in G-Bike (+ Gaia's Guardian - if its your last Trophy)

DOWNLOAD
[hide]FFVII Save All in one[/hide]

Have FUN!!

And here is the US reregioned by ncromb. I fixed an issue in the zip and reuploaded it.
[hide]
Download[/hide]