• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (CUSA17722) Collectables save

SHUGDIESEL

July 17, 2021
This is END GAME collectables save (ALL story missions are done), there is 1 of each collectable left to get and except for the tech crates (there are 2 but you need to do those areas for 100%)

The are 3 saves
Save one - (Like real scientists) Will get you "Competitive Spirit" trophy, just keep going left til you get in the big room and miles will mention an elevator, hug the left hand side and youll see a big display with rockets, approach them and you will see a prompt to press triangle, this starts a mini game where you need to mash Square to win.

Save two - (Sept 16th, 12:08) Will get you "Never Give Up", you will spawn in the grave yard if you turn around you will see a little tomb stone with white flowers on it, approach it and press triangle to interact (Peter might call you so you have to wait for that convo to end before it will interact)

Save three - (Sept 16th, 12:12) Will get you "Best Fries In Town), turn around and you should see a giant golden statue of Stan Lee on the left, walk up and press triangle to interact

Save 2 & 3 are both at the same point for collectables and each have one of each activities left also if you go to your media feed and scroll to the bottom you will get "Socially Acceptable"

You also have ALOT of upgrade points so you should be able to get all of the skills and suits if you start a new game+ (I think, I haven't tested this out if you do have enough points as I saved and uploaded the save before I completed the trophies myself, after i transferred the save I tried using save wizard to add more points but didnt test them)

You might be able to get some combat trophies but im not sure, I didnt keep track of those

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited: