• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Valkyrie Elysium mini save set and AUTOPOP [CUSA33214]

Venom_S2N

Getting Known
December 6, 2020
Save 1

complete the last S rank sub mission, then complete mission 9 (talk to Armand, choose the second option) to get the following trophies:

savior of the dead
the all-father's right hand
arts master
commanding master
elysiumania
fellowship of souls
mid-tier god

also collecting flowers in mission 9, you can get a trophy:

beyond reminiscence
truth of the gods

also with this save you can get the Rune Master trophy by collecting the last rune in the first mission by watching this video

Valkyrie Elysium - Secret Area In Be'elze Castle (Free Rune) - YouTube

Unbound Possibilities

you can also do all the endings by watching this video

Valkyrie Elysium - How to Unlock All Endings - Unbound Possibilities Trophy - YouTube

you can also get the anvil master trophy by upgrading the last weapon from 9 to 10

Save 2

AUTOPOP to PS5 all trophies except high-tier God

Save 3

Weapons master

finish off the last weapon (2 weapons from DLC are not required)

Save 4

High-Tier God

finish level 9, run to Armand and agree to his proposal

Save 5

High-Tier God autopop

https://mega.nz/file/PJxViZbb#EQcmUsJJAjTlF01IzH-5EUSNYYXUiNoud9yDSJym5LI

Re: EU Valkyrie Elysium mini save set and AUTOPOP [CUSA33214]

Insta plat on PS4 save transfer function when using the PS5 version. However no autpop on PS4 as per the latest patch from my testing that I did on two blank accounts.

Please note that I had the deluxe edition pre-ordered, therefore I had access to all the DLC for this game at this stage.

Last edited:

do you have the pre order bonuses ?

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition so I had the all the pre-order bonuses. Hopefully SE adds the deluxe edition items like they have for some of their other games, though this probably wont be up until Valkyrie Profile Lenneth is release around late December 2022.

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition so I had the all the pre-order bonuses. Hopefully SE adds the deluxe edition items like they have for some of their other games, though this probably wont be up until Valkyrie Profile Lenneth is release around late December 2022.

yeah its weird i pre-ordered the ps4 disc version but never received any bonus codes

Insta plat on PS4 save transfer function when using the PS5 version. However no autpop on PS4 as per the latest patch from my testing that I did on two blank accounts.

Please note that I had the deluxe edition pre-ordered, therefore I had access to all the DLC for this game at this stage.

Can't Apollo fix this?

Save 1

complete the last S rank sub mission, then complete mission 9 (talk to Armand, choose the second option) to get the following trophies:

savior of the dead
the all-father's right hand
arts master
commanding master
elysiumania
fellowship of souls
mid-tier god

also collecting flowers in mission 9, you can get a trophy:

beyond reminiscence
truth of the gods

also with this save you can get the Rune Master trophy by collecting the last rune in the first mission by watching this video

Valkyrie Elysium - Secret Area In Be'elze Castle (Free Rune) - YouTube

Unbound Possibilities

you can also do all the endings by watching this video

Valkyrie Elysium - How to Unlock All Endings - Unbound Possibilities Trophy - YouTube

you can also get the anvil master trophy by upgrading the last weapon from 9 to 10

Save 2

AUTOPOP to PS5 all trophies except high-tier God

Save 3

Weapons master

finish off the last weapon (2 weapons from DLC are not required)

Save 4

High-Tier God

finish level 9, run to Armand and agree to his proposal

Save 5

High-Tier God autopop

https://mega.nz/file/PJxViZbb#EQcmUsJJAjTlF01IzH-5EUSNYYXUiNoud9yDSJym5LI

Hello people!!!
the only work i had was to remove the dlc from the save.

[HIDE]click here[/HIDE]

enjoy
:catjam:

Hello people!!!
the only work i had was to remove the dlc from the save.

-= Hidden Content =-

enjoy
:catjam:

Thanks a lot, the saves on normal difficulty worked for me, the saves on hard difficulty appear on the list of available saves but when i try to load them i return to the title screen and nothing happens. Did anyone manage to load the saves that are on hard difficulty?

Last edited: