• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Dolmen Save Set [CUSA27520]

Ghosting

Fanatic
October 24, 2020
EQeaOo3.jpg

Hey guys,

With this save you can get platinum quickly.
It has a set of 3 files, each one gives a set of trophies.
I left the trophies in order, with the exception of Zimodonte (this trophy comes next after defeating Queen Caniptei).

I hope it helps

Credits for Uncharteddk/ - he made backups of saves for the Drillers and Zimodon trophies

This save set is not up to standard but it gives platinum to anyone, whether legitimately or not.

I will order the trophies according to the saves posted, there are 31 obtainable trophies in this game including platinum.

If you want the trophies legitimately (optional) follow the tip below please;
First, start the game and play until you reach the ship.
You will get the following trophies:

1 - Doctor In The House - Heal by using energy
2 - Not On My Watch - Kill an enemy
3 - Avatar Mode - Activate the energy mode for the first time
4 - Gatherer Second Class - Find your first rare craft material
5 - Gatherer Third Class - Find your first epic craft material
6 - Personal Space - Access the spaceship for the first time
7 - Self Evolution - In the ship, turn to your left and interact with the camera, after that just improve one level of any attribute.

Before using the save you need to kill the Dementula boss if you want the trophies with timestamps.
Otherwise, disregard the step above.
Note Use the saves after reaching the ship

Save Platinum

Boss Trophies
Act 1
8- Dementulaphobia - Kill the Dementula Boss - first boss in the game;
9 - There And Back Again - respawn any boss
10 - Candelarian - Kill the Twin Ancients - second boss in the game
11 - Short Live The Queen - Kill the Queen Caniptei Third and the last Boss to finish the finish first act.

Act 2
12 - Ferronightmare - Kill the Ferronightmare
13 - Insane Dementulaphobia - Kill the Insane Dementula
14 - Jumper Zallan Kheep - Kill the Nikiderma Hunter and finish the second Act

Act 3
15 - Hell Tie - Kill the Boss Lobodja
16 - General Vesib - Defeat the Nikiderma Tanker
17 - Tharvus Kheep - Final Boss - Defeat the Boss Tharvus Kheep and finish the game

Other Trophies
18 - Countermeasures - just parry a melee attack;
19 - A Proper Answer - just parry and reflect a ranged attack;
20 - Veteran Of The Xeno Wars - Kill a veteran enemy;

21 - Vahani Archeology - for this trophy travel to Ore Plant teleporter in the Wastelands - any doubts follow the video video guide

22 - The Secret Grove - for this trophy travel to Power Plant teleporter in the Wastelands - any doubts follow the video video guide.

Weapons and Armors

With this save it is possible to obtain the trophies of melee weapons, ranged weapons and armor.
Obs. All armor and their pieces need to be upgraded to level 3. For materials use the SW quick code.

22 - Like a Boss - Craft any Boss special weapon;
24 - Let Me Shine Melee - Craft all kinds of melee weapons;
25 - Let Me Shine Ranged - Craft all kinds of ranged weapons;
26 - Expert Forger - Craft all kinds of armors.

Drillers and Zimodonte

For these trophies I will leave a guide to find the Drillers and Zimodonte.
For a Driller trophy it is not certain if it will drop, as this was the second Driller to be obtained in the game.
However, for the 5 Drillers and All Drillers trophy it is 100% sure.
As for the Zimodonte trophy, it is legitimately obtained after the end of the first act by defeating Queen Caniptei.

27 - First Degree Contact - find a hidden Driller - just load the save and interact with de NPC, see the video from 2:05;

28 - Five To Remember - find 5 hidden Drillers - just load the save and interact with de NPC, see the video from 4:23;

29 - All Drillers - find all hidden Drillers - just load the save and interact with de NPC, see the video from 2:05;

All Driller's location

30 - Zimo Headed - kill a Zimodonte - load the save and just follow ahead until u meet a monster - see the video from begin until 13:35 Zimodonte

Obs. With this save it is also possible to conquer all trophies 1 to 7 in the same order, the difference is that when you choose respawn a boss, the boss trophy and the respawn trophy will drop a boss at the same time.

The game has an option where you can spawn bosses to fight them again.
This can be done on the ship, just use the teleport terminal and go to the ship and talk to the Driller on the first floor.

Obs. The videos used in the post are not my own, I just took it from YT and shared it.

[HIDE]Dolmen Platinum Save[/HIDE]

[HIDE]All Weapons and Armors[/HIDE]

[HIDE]Drillers and Zimodonte[/HIDE]

Last edited:
Ho provato anche a convertire i file di salvataggio da rar a.zip purtroppo il Save Wizard non l ' accetta...

You need to extract the RAR file first,
Then, you take the folder with the name "CUSA27520" and transform it into ZIP format.
Search for tutorials and videos guides on how to re-region (change from one region to another, in your case from US to EU).