• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Resident Evil Village platinum + Shadow of Rose DLC ALL trophies [CUSA18008]

moh12

Fanatic
April 2, 2022
Resident Evil Village.jpg
Hey Guys,

First time posting.

This savegame is a collection of 3 different saves from 3 different users here (I will credit them).

The can get ALL the DLC trophies using this savegame.

The save is all in one, the main game 100%, The Mercenaries Additional Orders and Shadow of Rose DLC.

The main game is from Platinum save posted by Meracle :
here is the original save owner link :
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

The Mercenaries Additional Orders re-regioned from Neto US savegame;
Play again the Bloody Village and Bloody River to earn Village of Blood and River of Blood respectively.

Shadow of Rose DLC by inorioma :
hit continue and you will end up at the final boss on Hardcore difficulty (with plenty of resources) complete the game to earn (Green Teen, Serene Teen and Supreme Teen) the three of them will pop up.

Craftsmaster (Craft one type of item).

It's Starting to Grow on Me, load save 1 (Castle - Main Hall) and interact with the statues and use the Gold Mask, after the cutscenes you will end up with a mini-boss fight use the power 6 times the (it's at 14/20) and achievement will pop up.

Finally here is the All in One Savegame (the main game 100%, The Mercenaries Additional Orders and Shaldow of Rose DLC) :

I can confirm you can upload from PS4 to PS5 and get all the DLC trophies in the PS5 version as well (make sure to upload it to PS5 before starting to play PS4 version).

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil Village [+DLC] 100% Save [CUSA18008]

I Can Confirm That You Can Unlock - It’s Starting to Grow on Me (Use Rose’s mutamycete powers at least 20 times) Trophy I Unlocked It Using SAVE 02 On Shadows Of Rose DLC I Just Used Rose’s Mutamycete Powers A Few More Times Then The Trophy Popped For Me.

Thankyou moh12 For Your Hard Work In Hunting Down These PS4 Saves And Re-Regioning These Saves From US To EU

I Can Confirm That You Can Unlock - It’s Starting to Grow on Me (Use Rose’s mutamycete powers at least 20 times) Trophy I Unlocked It Using SAVE 02 On Shadows Of Rose DLC I Just Used Rose’s Mutamycete Powers A Few More Times Then The Trophy Popped For Me.

Thankyou moh12 For Your Hard Work In Hunting Down These PS4 Saves And Re-Regioning These Saves From US To EU

Thank you for the tip about the last trophy, I will try it now.

It's my pleasure to be able to give back.

You Can Track All Your Trophies Progress By Looking At Your Challenges To See How Many More Times You Need To Do To Complete The Challenge Because Some Of The Challenges Are Actually Progress Towards Your Trophies.

Craftsmaster trophy isn't unlocking

hit continue and you will end up at the final boss, immediately craft an item and it pops up, make sure to upload the save to PS5 before attempting to unlock any of the DLC trophies, otherwise they won't pop up when you play PS5 version.

Craftmaster Trophy dont work!!

PS4 or PS5?

delete your save, resign this and copy it to your PS4 when starting the PS4 version first thing is to upload the save to the cloud before doing anything (to download it fresh to the PS5 version) second start Shadow of Rose and hit Continue you will end up at the last Boss immediately press Triangle and craft something, it does work and later in your PS5 version do the same.

hi, it does not work for me on PS4. "save data is not compatible" How to fix?
I use savewizard for import save.

Did you use the All in one save? my guess is you used the saves from Neto, for some reason I got the same message when I tried to use his saves, the only one that worked was the mercenaries, use the All in one save, as I collected it from the 3 sources to avoid this same problem.