• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US DESTROY ALL HUMANS CLONE CARNAGE 100% PLATINUM (CUSA32947)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
StBzoOv.jpg
I just platinumed this game but I haven't tested it yet due to lack of enthusiasm, since I had a bit of repetitive work, so if anyone is interested in testing it and returning with feedback, it would be nice, remembering that I have no idea if something can work because this game has 90% of the trophies made in online mode.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
hey friend I confirm that your save game works especially the most complicated trophies that are to win 100 games I just played and I missed 6 trophies.

1. Superior Genes
2.Competitive Furon
3.Official Furon
4.Veteran Furon
5.Wreak Havoc!
6.Natural

I think the rest of the trophies just have to complete an activity of each type and the trophies will jump!!
As always thank you for your help with this save because the most tedious trophies were unlocked... Thank you very much friend!

hey friend I confirm that your save game works especially the most complicated trophies that are to win 100 games I just played and I missed 6 trophies.

1. Superior Genes
2.Competitive Furon
3.Official Furon
4.Veteran Furon
5.Wreak Havoc!
6.Natural

I think the rest of the trophies just have to complete an activity of each type and the trophies will jump!!
As always thank you for your help with this save because the most tedious trophies were unlocked... Thank you very much friend!

thanks for your feedback friend, many people took this know but maybe out of laziness no one had yet confirmed if it would work, thanks.

1. Superior Genes
2.Competitive Furon
3.Official Furon
4.Veteran Furon
5.Wreak Havoc!
6.Natural

What match type did you do? I played and only got a few trophies total.