DESTROY ALL HUMANS CLONE CARNAGE 100% PLATINUM (CUSA32947)
    Share:

I just platinumed this game but I haven't tested it yet due to lack of enthusiasm, since I had a bit of repetitive work, so if anyone is interested in testing it and returning with feedback, it would be nice, remembering that I have no idea if something can work because this game has 90% of the trophies made in online mode.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!

You must thank the post to view hidden content/download!

Re: DESTROY ALL HUMANS CLONE CARNAGE 100% PLATINUM (CUSA32947)
    Share:

hey friend I confirm that your save game works especially the most complicated trophies that are to win 100 games I just played and I missed 6 trophies.

1. Superior Genes
    2.Competitive Furon
    3.Official Furon
    4.Veteran Furon
    5.Wreak Havoc!
    6.Natural

I think the rest of the trophies just have to complete an activity of each type and the trophies will jump!!
    As always thank you for your help with this save because the most tedious trophies were unlocked... Thank you very much friend!

Share:

Originally Posted by WikiMix
    hey friend I confirm that your save game works especially the most complicated trophies that are to win 100 games I just played and I missed 6 trophies.

1. Superior Genes
    2.Competitive Furon
    3.Official Furon
    4.Veteran Furon
    5.Wreak Havoc!
    6.Natural

I think the rest of the trophies just have to complete an activity of each type and the trophies will jump!!
    As always thank you for your help with this save because the most tedious trophies were unlocked... Thank you very much friend!
    thanks for your feedback friend, many people took this know but maybe out of laziness no one had yet confirmed if it would work, thanks.

Share:

Originally Posted by WikiMix

1. Superior Genes
    2.Competitive Furon
    3.Official Furon
    4.Veteran Furon
    5.Wreak Havoc!
    6.Natural

What match type did you do? I played and only got a few trophies total.

Share:

Hello salamanca,thank you very much for your save.The trophy coop local (Teamwork is everything) POP after playing one rampage match and not necessary get 3 stars this is a great cheat .

Share:

Originally Posted by Quenelledor
    Hello salamanca,thank you very much for your save.The trophy coop local (Teamwork is everything) POP after playing one rampage match and not necessary get 3 stars this is a great cheat .
    cool bro enjoy the most boring and time consuming trophies are unlocked just by repeating an action like the 100 plays online... good platinum.