• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU CUSA34386 | God of War Ragnarok Trophies Save Set - PS4/PS5 AUTOPOP

GamesterHub

Fanatic
September 27, 2022
Hello,

NOTE: This is a complete save set for God of War Ragnarok on PS4. Autopop on PS5. The game save settings are in "Give Me God of War" difficulty.

[HIDE] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnTRoOtam0fYFxa6RVYy51TQwp4ADGRm/view?usp=share_link [/HIDE]

In Chronological Order:

1. A Grizzly Encounter - You are in the middle of the fight. Finish it up and the trophy will pop.

2. Blood Debt - Load up the save and watch the cutscene. The trophy will pop.

3. Knock off the Rust - Buy any skills.

4. Making Amends - You are at the end of the quest. Go to the marker and interact with the beast. The trophy will pop after the cutscene.

5. Spit Shine - Upgrade any armour for the trophy.

6. The Cauldron - You are halfway in the fight. Easy fight even in high difficulty.

7. Backyard Brawl - You will be loaded during the cutscene. Trophy will pop after.

8. Roots of the Problem & How It Started - You will be loaded during a cutscene. Once the cutscene is ended, interact by pressing circle to pick up the amulet. Equip the enchantment and the trophy will pop. For "Roots of the Problem", it will pop as soon as you leave the menu after equipping the enchantment.

9. It Was a Good Day - Follow the objective, after the cutscene the trophy will pop.

10. New Friends - Finish up the side quest and the trophy will pop after the conversation.

11. Full Gufa - You are at the end of the quest. Move forward and climb back up. Open the map and track the favor “Song of The Sands”. The trophy will pop after you break free the jellyfish.

12. Besties - Turn around and go back to the wolves. Interact with the quest and the trophy will pop after the end of the cutscene.

13. Rebel Leader - Continue forward to the quest and interact with Durlin and the trophy will pop after the conversation.

14. Spartan Ways - You will be loaded during 2nd half of the mini fight. Keep fighting off the enemies for 1-2 minutes and after the cutscene the trophy will pop.

15. Off the Leash - You will be loaded during 2nd half of the battle. Beat the beast and the trophy will pop after that.

16. Comeuppance - I have attached 2 save files. One is manual save other one is autosave. Use the autosave first to see if the trophy pops because it is after the battle, if it doesn't then use the manual save. You will be loaded during final battle, beat Heimdall and the trophy will pop after the short cutscene.

17. How it's Going - You will be loaded near a shop. Go and repair the final amulet socket.

18. Rightful Place - You will be at Sindri's House. Go and interact with Ratatoskr to finish up the quest. The trophy will pop after the conversation.

19. Full Belly - You will be loaded at the final Nornir Chest needed for this trophy. I have already light up one. You just need to light up 2 more, after that simply go to the chest to open it and the trophy will pop.

20. Trials by Fire - You will be loaded at the final trial. Go towards the sword in the middle and finish the boss trial. The trophy will pop after you complete.

21. Ready for Commitment - You will be loaded in front of a shop. Upgrade any full set of armour. The trophy will pop after.

22. Better Together - You will be loaded at the end of the fight. The valkyries is stunned. Just go interact with them. After few QTE’s, the trophy will pop.

23. Pure of Hart - You will be loaded where the final Stag is. Interact with the Stag to feed. The trophy will pop after.

24. The Librarian - You will be loaded near the final book. Move forward, up the stairs. Pick up the book and the trophy will pop. (If this save is corrupted, use “Pure of Hart” save to get “The Librarian” trophy as they are in the same location.)

25. The Curator - You will be loaded in front of the final quest. Interact and the trophy will pop for collecting all Artifacts

26. Invasive Species - I have provided two save files. One is manual other one is auto save. Use the auto save file to see if the trophy pops, it is after the battle with the dragon, If it doesn’t then use the manual file which was saved before the battle. (I saved during the end of the battle but the game still loaded me into the game before the battle)

27. Dragon Slayer - You will be loaded in front of the shop. You only have to craft “Dragon Scaled Breastplate” & “Dragon Scaled Girdle”. I already crafted dragon wrist armour.

28. Ragnarök - You will be loaded during the cutscene. The trophy will pop after the cutscene.

29. Funeral for a friend - You will be loaded near the quest. Move forward and interact with the quest. The trophy will pop after the you skip the end credit.

30. The True Queen - Valkyrie is downed. All you have to do is to go close and interact, after the cutscene the trophy will pop.

31. Grave Mistake - I have attached 2 files for this one. One is manual save made before the fight. Other one is auto save after the fight. Try the auto save first to see if the trophy pops. If not, use the manual save and beat the boss.

32. The Florist, Phalanx & Collector - You will be loaded at the "Aesir Prison Wreckage" location. All enemies are dead. Explore the place and loot for the items. Collect the flower for "The Florist" Trophy. Get out of the place and run to the shop, craft a shield called " Dauntless Shield" for the "Phalanx" trophy. For “Collector” trophy, pick up the final relic near the chest. After that go to the shop and craft “Huldra Project #9”. Now, the “Hilt of Hofuo” is bugged on my end but can be fixed. All you have to do is to travel back to Kratos home and as soon as you enter the teleport realm. The trophy will pop.

33. Platinum & Any other missing trophies - Use this save to autopop any missing trophies and a platinum. You can use this to autopop trophies on PS5 too. (1 trophies for upgrading set of armour did not pop for me on PS5. If it is same for you, you can get it by going to shop and upgrading any set of armour)

P.S Other trophies will autopop on PS4 if you use the latest save. So if you want legitimate timestamps, just follow my chronological order. Thanks to user Killzone4 for letting this know.

Last edited:
Hello,

This is a complete save set for God of War Ragnarok on PS4. Autopop on PS5.

NOTE: The game save settings are in "Give Me God of War" difficulty.

-= Hidden Content =-

A Grizzly Encounter - You are in the middle of the fight. Finish it up and the trophy will pop.
Blood Debt - Load up the save and watch the cutscene. The trophy will pop.
Knock off the Rust - Buy any skills.
Making Amends - You are at the end of the quest. Go to the marker and interact with the beast. The trophy will pop after the cutscene.
Spit Shine - Upgrade any armour for the trophy.
The Cauldron - You are halfway in the fight. Easy fight even in high difficulty.
Backyard Brawl - You will be loaded during the cutscene. Trophy will pop after.

NOTE: Rest of the trophies set are coming soon. Please test this trophies as i have not.

Great work, just wondering if it'll autopop the trophies on PS4 if you played the PS5 version first? I hope not. Thanks.