• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi New Tales from the Borderlands [CUSA27677 & CUSA27678]

FatherComstock

True Prophet
VIP User
January 5, 2022
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA27677; CUSA27678;

Hello everyone,

I happened to be playing this game on PS4.
Cover.png

Despite what the reviews say, the game is not that bad.
The first playthrough has been fun and I've enjoyed the plot, but... the platinum run is hell.
The Skateboard scoring system is broken and seems to be randomly calculated. What else to call a situation where I followed a video guide choosing the same options as my predecessor and ended up with different results? The endings didn't match my choices either. Vaultlander figurines for completing the game were also given to me randomly or not at all.
Enough whining, I've made some "adjustments" to my save file and achieved a 100% Skateboard Score so I guess I'm a real Pro Skater now.

- You Played This Before? & New Business
Choose 3rd SaveSlot and hit Continue. Once loaded make the following choices: "Reach for Anu" and "It's better this way". THIS IS THE BEST (TRUE) ENDING.
In the Main Menu, navigate to "Extras -> Customization -> Anu -> Skins" and buy the last skin "The Diamond Pony".
There also should be 19 Vaultlander figures unlocked (these are all without FL4K as they are a pre-order bonus).
However, the achievement tracker of the "Not Dolls. Action Figures" trophy is broken so this save won't unlock that trophy.

- Not Dolls. Action Figures!
Choose 2nd SaveSlot and hit Continue. Once loaded make the following choices: "Reach for Anu" and "It's better this way".
You should unlock the last remaining Vaultlander figure (Zer0). If it doesn't unlock, try duplicating the SaveFile to another slot and try from there.

1st Playthrough + Other Endings (Other Trophies)
You can combine SaveSlot 1 with your own (or empty ProfileSave) to select any chapter you want and backtrack the trophies you're missing.

HOW TO GET 4 DIFFERENT ENDINGS USING THIS PACK:
SAVE SLOT 1 - OCTAVIO DIES Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Accept the crystal. Hip-O-Cratic-Matic. Zero Panic Attacks. Atlas. Reach for Anu.
SAVE SLOT 1 - ANU DIES Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Accept the crystal. Hip-O-Cratic-Matic. Zero Panic Attacks. Atlas. Reach for the crystal.
SAVE SLOT 1 - NEUTRAL ENDING Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Reject the crystal. Fight the final boss.
SAVE SLOT 2 - FRAN DIES Hit CONTINUE.
Just watch...

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
[hide][URL="https://mega.nz/folder/pzIkDLLD#cChBC0IbsLi2hjaY1OPZEg"]MEGA[/URL][/hide]

Enjoy! :cool:

Last edited:
AVAILABLE REGIONS: CUSA27677; CUSA27678;

Hello everyone,

I happened to be playing this game on PS4.
Cover.png

Despite what the reviews say, the game is not that bad.
The first playthrough has been fun and I've enjoyed the plot, but... the platinum run is hell.
The Skateboard scoring system is broken and seems to be randomly calculated. What else to call a situation where I followed a video guide choosing the same options as my predecessor and ended up with different results? The endings didn't match my choices either. Vaultlander figurines for completing the game were also given to me randomly or not at all.
Enough whining, I've made some "adjustments" to my save file and achieved a 100% Skateboard Score so I guess I'm a real Pro Skater now.

- You Played This Before? & New Business
Choose 3rd SaveSlot and hit Continue. Once loaded make the following choices: "Reach for Anu" and "It's better this way". THIS IS THE BEST (TRUE) ENDING.
In the Main Menu, navigate to "Extras -> Customization -> Anu -> Skins" and buy the last skin "The Diamond Pony".
There also should be 19 Vaultlander figures unlocked (these are all without FL4K as they are a pre-order bonus).
However, the achievement tracker of the "Not Dolls. Action Figures" trophy is broken so this save won't unlock that trophy.

- Not Dolls. Action Figures!
Choose 2nd SaveSlot and hit Continue. Once loaded make the following choices: "Reach for Anu" and "It's better this way".
You should unlock the last remaining Vaultlander figure (Zer0). If it doesn't unlock, try duplicating the SaveFile to another slot and try from there.

1st Playthrough + Other Endings (Other Trophies)
You can combine SaveSlot 1 with your own (or empty ProfileSave) to select any chapter you want and backtrack the trophies you're missing.

HOW TO GET 4 DIFFERENT ENDINGS USING THIS PACK:
SAVE SLOT 1 - OCTAVIO DIES Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Accept the crystal. Hip-O-Cratic-Matic. Zero Panic Attacks. Atlas. Reach for Anu.
SAVE SLOT 1 - ANU DIES Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Accept the crystal. Hip-O-Cratic-Matic. Zero Panic Attacks. Atlas. Reach for the crystal.
SAVE SLOT 1 - NEUTRAL ENDING Replay Chapter 6 of Episode 5.
Reject the crystal. Fight the final boss.
SAVE SLOT 2 - FRAN DIES Hit CONTINUE.
Just watch...

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Code:
-= Hidden Content =-

Enjoy! :cool:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu