• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU CUSA25569 | Evil West Trophies Save Set - PS4

GamesterHub

Fanatic
September 27, 2022
NOTE: I am playing on Evil difficulty except for last two trophies. Change the difficulty to easy if needed.

In Chronological Order:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Monsterball - You only have to do probably 5-10 more. Kill the enemies in this section and use the cannonball. After this, continue towards the main story path. You will be at the section where you have to jump down to fight off some enemies. This is where I unlocked the trophy. Keep doing the cannonball until the trophy pops. (Not sure if you need to just do the cannonball or if you have to do cannonball + kill them with the environment traps so try both)

Pointless Violence & In the Feels - You will be spawned during a boss battle. When the boss is in the air, you can shoot at the weakpoint. Keep doing this few times and the trophy will pop by end of the battle. For “Pointless Violence”, the boss will trigger some other enemies to spawn, use them to do one more finisher or at the final battle when the boss is stunned, do the finisher and the trophy will pop.

Mighty Mitten - You will be loaded during the block tutorial. Kill these enemies using only your gauntlet, drop down and kill the remaining enemies and the trophy should pop. If not, move forward to the path and there will be more enemies to kill.

E-Rodeo - You have to crawl through the door. Turn on the switch and go through the door. Dash to enemies and spam the R1 button for the combo. Keep doing this until the trophy pops. It should pop here as it did for me.

Spark of Hope & Calico - You will be loaded before you fight off a shielded enemy. Take the enemy out and continue with the story path. You will come to an area where you have to survive. After 1-2 minutes a cutscene will trigger, after the cutscene the trophy “Spark of Hope” will pop. Now, continue to kill the enemies with the supercharged mode and another cutscene will trigger, after this cutscene you will get “Calico” trophy.

Chewing Volts - You will loaded before next phase of enemies. You only need to do 1-2 more and the trophy will pop.

Minor Deity, Bio Friendly, and Ticks & Leeches - You will be loaded at the battle. I managed to beat the boss in evil difficulty without NG+ and able to get all three trophies for this boss. If you are having hard time, change it to easy for "Bio Friendly" and "Ticks & Leeches" trophy and back up the save again to try on evil difficulty for "Minor Deity" trophy. For convenience, i've attached after battle save in the folder which you could try and see if the trophy pops automatically.

Slam Champion - You will be loaded near enemies. Do the slam here on the small enemies. This is where I got the trophy. You probably need to do 10-30 more times. I lost count. Die and repeat and the trophy will pop

Sever Forever - I already unlocked this trophy before I could make a save. Try and see if you can unlock it by killing an enemy or two. If not, use “Slam Champion” save to get the trophy. Just die and repeat until the trophy pops.

Weren't You Listening?, Adapt or Die & Bleed You Out - I managed to beat this boss after 3rd try in Evil difficulty. Key is to be aggressive and spam the block button. I have left out 4 perks points and 20,000 cash so you can upgrade the weapons you want to upgrade and perks you'd like to have. If you are having hard time, change the difficulty and get the other trophies for this boss and try for the evil difficulty later.

Field Agent - Behind you, you will see a tower and a chain where you can shoot. Shoot down the chain and go around to climb up. There will be a chest, open it up and the trophy will pop.

Drop of Blood, Then You Died & Father’s Day - I have provided two save file. “Father’s Day”, you are at the beginning of the battle. Change the difficulty to story and kill the boss for the trophy within 6 minutes. I have perks points & lot of cash so use it to upgrade to make it easier. For “Drop of Blood” & “Then You Died”, you will be at the final phase of the fight. Learn the pattern and take your time. The trophy will pop as soon as you beat the boss.

Chest Nuts - There were no checkpoints save i could make so you have to go through the beginning battle. Change the difficulty to story to make it easier and grab final 5 cash collectible.

Ancient Blood, Best the Beast & Novice - Change the difficulty to story if it hasn’t already. There are cash and perk points available for you to upgrade if you want to. Do not use health. You can collect the health dropped by the boss but just don’t press circle to use the health. After the fight, these trophies will pop.

Adept, Expert & Weird West Superhero - You are at the final phase of the fight. Beat the boss and these trophies will pop.

Boys'n'Toys & Pew Pew Die - You only have 1 upgrade left. Upgrade the final upgrade and the trophy will pop. For "Pew Pew Die", I am not sure how many kills you need with each weapon but do not worry about the crossbow & blaster. Switch weapon between the dynamite (Lightning Tornado), rifle (Railgun), Gatling (Death Ray) & Boomstick (Boom Eternal). You probably need 10-15 kills from these weapons for the trophy. You are also at the perfect spot to farm this. After you eliminate 1st batch of enemies, the 2 big enemy spawn and these 2 enemy spawn mini enemies so you can just kill the mini enemies and wait for the big enemies to spawn them again and repeat or you can just die and repeat.

Platinum & NG+ - This is my platinum save file and NG+ at the beginning of the game with 1 full set of perks unlocked and only 3 perks missing from the other set with all weapon upgrades and all collectibles. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: I am playing on Evil difficulty. Change the difficulty to easy if needed.

Save Set in Progress

In Chronological Order: -= Hidden Content =-

Monsterball - You only have to do probably 5-10 more. Kill the enemies in this section and use the cannonball. After this, continue towards the main story path. You will be at the section where you have to jump down to fight off some enemies. This is where I unlocked the trophy. Keep doing the cannonball until the trophy pops. (Not sure if you need to just do the cannonball or if you have to do cannonball + kill them with the environment traps so try both)

Pointless Violence & In the Feels - You will be spawned during a boss battle. When the boss is in the air, you can shoot at the weakpoint. Keep doing this few times and the trophy will pop by end of the battle. For “Pointless Violence”, the boss will trigger some other enemies to spawn, use them to do one more finisher or at the final battle when the boss is stunned, do the finisher and the trophy will pop.

Mighty Mitten - You will be loaded during the block tutorial. Kill these enemies using only your gauntlet, drop down and kill the remaining enemies and the trophy should pop. If not, move forward to the path and there will be more enemies to kill.

E-Rodeo - You have to crawl through the door. Turn on the switch and go through the door. Dash to enemies and spam the R1 button for the combo. Keep doing this until the trophy pops. It should pop here as it did for me.

Spark of Hope & Calico - You will be loaded before you fight off a shielded enemy. Take the enemy out and continue with the story path. You will come to an area where you have to survive. After 1-2 minutes a cutscene will trigger, after the cutscene the trophy “Spark of Hope” will pop. Now, continue to kill the enemies with the supercharged mode and another cutscene will trigger, after this cutscene you will get “Calico” trophy.

Chewing Volts - You will loaded before next phase of enemies. You only need to do 1-2 more and the trophy will pop.

Minor Deity, Bio Friendly, and Ticks & Leeches - You will be loaded at the battle. I managed to beat the boss in evil difficulty without NG+ and able to get all three trophies for this boss. If you are having hard time, change it to easy for "Bio Friendly" and "Ticks & Leeches" trophy and back up the save again to try on evil difficulty for "Minor Deity" trophy. For convenience, i've attached after battle save in the folder which you could try and see if the trophy pops automatically.

P.S. Please test this as i have not.

pls upload this save can't find it anywhere els:
CUSA00375 - The Evil Within | The Consequence & The Executioner DLC Saves Set
the download links not working anymore