• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN PLATINUM (CUSA13283)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
O8ePjGa.jpg

Anyway the set is complete now the platinum can be achieved, take an action of each and use the skirts for specific trophy, this was hard and very long and keep in mind that it was a team work in 3 people striving for everyone to get This extremely rare platinum, I hope they appreciate it and not as soon as another platinum with this complexity will be available.

Responsible team:

PRINNYDOOD6408

Uncharteddk

Salamanca307

ATTENTION now the Drone Buff trophy can be won, just take the 3 that are in the training and close the session.

thanks to uncharteddk for editing some code and solving this problem.

And the trophy Defending the Earth Ain't Easy! now earnable, you still need a friend to enter mercenary mode, win the match and the trophy will unlock.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Campaign/Equipment/PA-Gear/R1 tab Hit Point Capacity and buy all 21 levels.

buy the 5 remaining weapons: 2 Rocket Launchers, Minigun, Shotgun and Chainsaw.
Credits to PrinnyDOOD6408 for finishing that last trophy and securing the platinum thanks to him as it wasn't easy at all.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing these amazing saves! Greatly appreciated and please let me know if I can help any with the weapon trophy. I am currently about 150/???

Thanks again!!

hi friend i definitely need your help there is a friend trying to edit the save of this trophy but its not easy let alone guaranteed so if you can provide us with your backup before the trophy that would be very welcome and the platinum will be guaranteed