• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi R-TYPE FINAL 2 PLATINUM (CUSA15816) (CUSA25458)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
DeTU1Ti.jpg

This platinum save was seced to me and some trophies can be unlocked just by replaying a level, however for you to platinum you will still have to be skilled, this game is among one of the hardest on ps4 so I repeat, you must still have some talent to otherwise, stay away from this hell.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
感谢楼主的白金档,我白金了美版和日版,拿到了两个白金。
对于最难的部分,我做了修改,现在变得十分容易。大家可以参考一下。

1.设置第一条自定义路线,全使用默认关卡,从1.0到7.0
2.高级修改打开存档,搜索List1定位,下面几行找到0101,再往下找到0102改为0101,直到0107也改为0101
3.R1-R3的难度杯,一命通关,100W分的杯,全可以用这路线来拿

Thank you to the original poster for the platinum guide. I've achieved platinum for both the US and Japanese versions and earned two platinums. For the most difficult part, I made some modifications, and now it has become very easy. Everyone can refer to it.

1. Set up first Stage & Score Attack, using all default stages from 1.0 to 7.0.
2. Open the saved data with advanced modification, search for List1, find 0101 in the following lines, then change 0102 to 0101, and keep changing all the way down to 0107.
3. Using this stage & score attack, you can easily clear the R1-R3 difficulty trophies, the "Flawless R-TYPER" trophy , and the 1,000,000 points trophy.

Hello!
Could you please convert the save to CUSA25459 (European version)? I want to import the save to R-TYPE FINAL 3 on PS5 (which supports this save of R-Type Final 2) but I do not have the R-Type Final 2 on PS4 so I don't have a save to re-region it with save wizard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance.

Hello!
Could you please convert the save to CUSA25459 (European version)? I want to import the save to R-TYPE FINAL 3 on PS5 (which supports this save of R-Type Final 2) but I do not have the R-Type Final 2 on PS4 so I don't have a save to re-region it with save wizard. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance.

i can do that but i still need a save CUSA25459 if you find any can you send me

Hello!

Hi, you can also use advance mode with the US or JPN save from this post, use advance mode to extract the save file, then replace it in a EUR save, it worked for me :)

Hi, you can also use advance mode with the US or JPN save from this post, use advance mode to extract the save file, then replace it in a EUR save, it worked for me :)

Hello!
Thank you for your message. However I don't have any EUR save in order to resign it. If you have any EUR save could you please send it to me? Thank you very much in advance!