• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Insta-Plat SOUL HACKERS 2 PLATINUM (CUSA27729)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
pyMW1ZM.jpg
Finally the US version for this game, it will give you platinum in the PS5 version, I believe it will give you trophies by repeating actions for PS4, but to focus on the insta plat you only need to load save 2 and for the missing trophies load save 3, I have to say that I'm not the creator, the credits go to ripherup and my friend Jef did the regioning work so thank them for their hard work.

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

[hide]I AM A CHEATER :catjam:[/hide]

A small detail, in case someone has difficulty using save 3 from the original post, use this second one, but only load save 2, this will replace the original save 3.
[hide]Alternate save :catjam:[/hide]

[hide]MAKE A DONATION:snoop:[/hide]​

Last edited:
Re: SOUL HACKERS 2 PLATINUM US (CUSA27729)

this is a bit tiring my links work 100% always lol
Yeah i meant as in maybe his internet did disconnect for just 1 second and that the download failed at 99% cause of that 1 second
but make sure to backup your saves since mega and mediafire do remove uploads after some time of inactivity had it happen in the past lost some of my own game saves and not really in the mood to play those games once again

Re: SOUL HACKERS 2 PLATINUM US (CUSA27729)

Yeah i meant as in maybe his internet did disconnect for just 1 second and that the download failed at 99% cause of that 1 second
but make sure to backup your saves since mega and mediafire do remove uploads after some time of inactivity had it happen in the past lost some of my own game saves and not really in the mood to play those games once again

Yes, I understood, I meant that I am tired of repeating to the guys that the problem is not with my link, but with their connection.