• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded The Callisto Protocol Starter Save By ViCiOuS-V

Hello,

This save includes credit$ at 99,999,999. I figure this should be good enough for now to get everyone started! Please do not forget to submit your saves to Save Wizard so this game officially becomes added to the list. Who knows, there may be more things along the way to mod!

Enjoy :)

The Callisto Protocol PS4 & PS5 Cheats: 99,999,999 Credits Starter Save + Download #callistoprotocol - YouTube

US Save

EU Save

AS Save

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: {US & EU} The Callisto Protocol Modded Starter Save By ViCiOuS-V

Will this work with the UK digital version? I’ve bought the standard edition from the PlayStation store and have just completed the prologue and the chapter to get to the watch tower on the PS5 version so wouldn’t mind going back a hour or so to do that chapter again

not working for me. it keeps saying unknown when i go to copy the save. i know i am resigning it right

Same thing happens to me. When I try to copy from USB to the console, the save shows at the bottom of the list of game saves stored on the USB but with no cover art and it says UNKNOWN

*****EDIT*****

I just copied the save to my console anyway, went to load game after starting the game up and it showed as manual save 1. Works great!

Thanks for the save

Last edited:

For those struggling to find it - it 'overwrites' your Manual Save 1. Just load that save and it will have the 99,999,999 credits on whatever mission objective you have showing for it.

Same thing happens to me. When I try to copy from USB to the console, the save shows at the bottom of the list of game saves stored on the USB but with no cover art and it says UNKNOWN

*****EDIT*****

I just copied the save to my console anyway, went to load game after starting the game up and it showed as manual save 1. Works great!

Thanks for the save

I had the same issue. I do not know why it says Unknown but it is there :)