• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL FINAL TROPHIES AND COLLECTIBLES (CUSA27372) PS4/PS5

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
fd45Nyx.jpg

My friend Jef provided this save set for endgames and collectibles, slot 1 is for collectibles just get number 42 and the pop trophy.

slot 2 for the endgame trophies:

I Do Belong Here
Beat the game on any difficulty

The Protocol is About Life
Beat the game on Maximum Security difficulty

Just go straight to the credits.
[/CENTER]

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
Anyone having any issues with the save data showing up as Unknown on the PS5? I've resigned it multiple times but the save file shows up as Unknown and doesn't show up in the game when I go to the load screen.

Anyone having any issues with the save data showing up as Unknown on the PS5? I've resigned it multiple times but the save file shows up as Unknown and doesn't show up in the game when I go to the load screen.

Is this your correct CUSA code? You have the US version of the game? If it's saying "unknown" then I'm guessing either you are US but don't have the PS4 version installed AND are offline, or this just isn't your region.

If you are definitely US and this is definitely your CUSA code (if you're unsure then there's a troubleshooting FAQ that explains how to check) then while I don't have the game, if you're loading the PS5 version of the game, I can think of a couple of possible issues I've seen with other games (again not this one since I don't have it yet).

Reason one, sometimes it matters if the PS4 game and PS5 game are in the same place. Meaning, the PS5 game not see your PS4 save if it doesn't see the PS4 game, so if you don't have the PS4 version currently downloaded/installed or if it's downloaded installed on an external USB (even though it might be plugged in!) the PS5 game might not see it and so assume there are no PS4 saves to read. I think I've only seen this once, but just in case download the PS4 version if it's not downloaded, and stick it on console storage where the PS5 version is.

Reason two, the game might only be set up to read cloud saves. The way you say the save says "unknown" makes me think you're launching the game offline (otherwise your PS5 would read the metadata and figure out from the PSN store what the game is, even if it is the wrong region, and tell you what game it is, as long as you've resigned it correctly). So launch the PS5 game online and see if you see the saves that way. If they're still not there, then you might have to load the PS4 version first and let that version sync the saves to some cloud system the game uses.

Would be easier to give you definitive answers if I had time to keep up with new releases!

Is this your correct CUSA code? You have the US version of the game? If it's saying "unknown" then I'm guessing either you are US but don't have the PS4 version installed AND are offline, or this just isn't your region.

If you are definitely US and this is definitely your CUSA code (if you're unsure then there's a troubleshooting FAQ that explains how to check) then while I don't have the game, if you're loading the PS5 version of the game, I can think of a couple of possible issues I've seen with other games (again not this one since I don't have it yet).

Reason one, sometimes it matters if the PS4 game and PS5 game are in the same place. Meaning, the PS5 game not see your PS4 save if it doesn't see the PS4 game, so if you don't have the PS4 version currently downloaded/installed or if it's downloaded installed on an external USB (even though it might be plugged in!) the PS5 game might not see it and so assume there are no PS4 saves to read. I think I've only seen this once, but just in case download the PS4 version if it's not downloaded, and stick it on console storage where the PS5 version is.

Reason two, the game might only be set up to read cloud saves. The way you say the save says "unknown" makes me think you're launching the game offline (otherwise your PS5 would read the metadata and figure out from the PSN store what the game is, even if it is the wrong region, and tell you what game it is, as long as you've resigned it correctly). So launch the PS5 game online and see if you see the saves that way. If they're still not there, then you might have to load the PS4 version first and let that version sync the saves to some cloud system the game uses.

Would be easier to give you definitive answers if I had time to keep up with new releases!

Yes I am using the right CUSA, double checked after I got "Unknown" the first time. I think the issue might be that I don't have the PS4 version. I only have the PS5 version and thought that I wouldn't need the PS4 version installed in order to use the saves but that doesn't seem to be the case. Guess I won't be able to use any of the save data unless I happen to buy the PS4 version later down the road. Thanks for the explanation though it is greatly appreciated.

Yes I am using the right CUSA, double checked after I got "Unknown" the first time. I think the issue might be that I don't have the PS4 version. I only have the PS5 version and thought that I wouldn't need the PS4 version installed in order to use the saves but that doesn't seem to be the case. Guess I won't be able to use any of the save data unless I happen to buy the PS4 version later down the road. Thanks for the explanation though it is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, I'm not sure I can say for sure. There are probably folks out there who could provide better answers than me, even if they didn't own the game either, but I haven't been able to game as much in the PS5 era so I have a more limited experience than I would like in dealing with the various ways in which games have used PS4 to PS5 save transfers. What you say, about only owning the PS5 version (is that because you own it on disc?) sounds plausible, I just haven't dealt with that situation myself (I'm pretty much digital these days).

One idea: If you have been keeping your console offline, you could put it online then see if the saves are recognized. If they're correctly resigned then they should be, whether or not you own the game. If they are, upload them to your PSN Plus online storage. Launch the game while still online. The game might then be able to read and use the PS4 saves. Once the saves are transferred to PS5, you can turn the network off again.

Honestly, I'm not sure I can say for sure. There are probably folks out there who could provide better answers than me, even if they didn't own the game either, but I haven't been able to game as much in the PS5 era so I have a more limited experience than I would like in dealing with the various ways in which games have used PS4 to PS5 save transfers. What you say, about only owning the PS5 version (is that because you own it on disc?) sounds plausible, I just haven't dealt with that situation myself (I'm pretty much digital these days).

One idea: If you have been keeping your console offline, you could put it online then see if the saves are recognized. If they're correctly resigned then they should be, whether or not you own the game. If they are, upload them to your PSN Plus online storage. Launch the game while still online. The game might then be able to read and use the PS4 saves. Once the saves are transferred to PS5, you can turn the network off again.

This is the first time I have encountered this as well. I've never had any issues with any other games when it comes to using saves. Yeah my console has been online the entire time I have tried to get the save data to work, it still doesn't recognize it. I have also tried moving it to my online storage as well but it still shows up as "Unknown".

This is the first time I have encountered this as well. I've never had any issues with any other games when it comes to using saves. Yeah my console has been online the entire time I have tried to get the save data to work, it still doesn't recognize it. I have also tried moving it to my online storage as well but it still shows up as "Unknown".

Very interesting. Well I wish I could have been more help, but I do appreciate you sharing the details of what's happening on your end. It will certainly help in future troubleshooting. You might be right about needing to own the PS4 version in this case. I've definitely been able to get PS5 games (that support save transfers) to recognize and convert PS4 saves even without having ever installed the PS4 game on either my PS5 or extended storage. I can't recall if those were cloud transfers (and if so whether they used PSN or a game's own proprietary cloud system) or purely offline save transfers. But each game does, in large part, have its own way of handling this process.