• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Dark Souls III Starter Save. CUSA03388/CUSA07439 (Fire Fades Edition)

Dark souls III Modded Starter Save

Region: CUSA03388/CUSA07439

Good day everyone, I have created this modded save which will ease your journey of platinum. You can get almost all the trophies using this save without any trouble

So what does this save file contains?

For starters, You are at begining area in NG+ cycle

Non modded items/ Items acquired legitly:

• 7x Estus Shard (Unfortunately I didnt keep any track of the locations so you have to go through all the areas once again)
  • 7x Bone shard (Once again same as above :sal:)
  • Some of the rings, spells, pyromancies.. etc.

The Modded Items:

• Max level
  • 99x Embers
  • 99x Homeward Bone
  • 99x All Boss Souls Including optional one
  • 99x Titanite Shards
  • 99x Large titanite shards
  • 99x Titanite chunks
  • 99x Titanite slabs (So yes you can max out any number of weapons you want)
  • 99x Twinkling Titanite
  • 99x Titanite scale
  • 99x All covenant items (so that you no longer need to farm online or offline)
  • Max Souls

Important Points to note before using this save:

• Need to test whether "Embrace the Flame" trophy will pop or not since you are already starting the game in embered state. So highly suggest to use this save after defeating Iudex Gundyr the tutorial boss legitly.
  • You are starting with all the upgrade materials including Titanite slabs which is required for maxing out the weapon and unlocking "Supreme Weapon Reinforcement" trophy but since slab is an end game item, Please don't max out the weapon until you defeat Twin princes or Nameless king to make it look legit, well the earliest slab you can get is at profaned capital if you followed siegward's quest but still to be safe let's not do it till end game. Until then you can use already maxed out weapons in the Inventory or level up your favorite weapon till +9 or +4 then use the slab at the end of the game.
  • I didn't followed any particular build. I just went with strength weapon to finish the game as soon as possible so you don't need to follow my setup and you can create the build you are convinient with. :vince:
  • Almost max level (Intentionally left 10 levels for Usurpation of fire ending. Well 5 levels are enough for the ending but still left another 5 in case you screwed up the quest. So you only have 2 playthroughs to get this ending.
  • This is fire fades edition/Game of the year edition so you do need both the DLCs.

[hide]
[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to copy this save file. It says Cant copy. The saved data belongs to another player. Any help? I have the dark souls trilogy pack and my game is Fire Fades Edition. I am playing the game in PS5

Last edited: