• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Star Ocean: the Divine Force save set [PS4 & PS5][CUSA31855]

Rpgaddict

Fanatic
October 13, 2020
Save-set is almost complete

The saves are modified so u will not have any problem against bosses. The saves works for the ps4 while for ps5 u can use the last save and do 1 more of every action for trophies to pop

Save 0 Encounter with the UnknownU have to do it by urself its 10 min into game if u skip every dialogue

-----

save 1 The Iatrimancer follow the story
If u play some more u can start the card minigame and get start of something big

save 2 some kind of welcome, great sage midas just follow the story

save auto Helgar's Disease Revisited follow story

-----

save 1 onward to the royal city

save 2
what a rout story, my first masterpiece follow the story the craft something from the menu, the immutable past story

save 3 disaster blaster

save 4 a rather personal battle story

save 5 on the eve of action

save 6 married to the fight

save 7 the story goes on

save 8 traverse the star

save 9 hello and goodbay

save 10 pangalactic roc

save 11 Where the Curtain Rises and Falls

save 12 quicker then the eye
u're near of the 200 blindside

save 13 last landing spot, universal master, master of chaos just finish the game, if u dont get master of chaos use save 14 change the difficulty to chaos then beat again the final boss

save 14 clear game

-----

Save 1 the lone angel beat gabriel Celeste

Save 2 Full of surprisesClose to the 100 surprise attack

Save 3Stepping Forward walk a litte more

Save 4queen of the depth just beat Ethereal queen

Save 5bounty of bunnies in front of you the last bunny

Save 6Ending 04 Just feed Elena with Aphrodite's tears and beat the final boss again (20 is enough maybe less)

Save 8ending 02 Nina just beat the boss

Save 9ending 06 Malkya just beat the boss

Save 10ending 05 Marielle just beat the boss

Save 11ending 07 j.j just beat the boss

Save 7ending 01, 03, 15 Albeit Midas and Laeticia As for Elena u have to reload the save 3 times and each time give aphrodite tears to each one to raise the affection and beat the final boss

Those trophies are better gained with Joe's saves cause for the A true Finale u need to have all the ending watched in a single save

-----

Use this save to get Battle god at the table

U need to defeat Ethereal Queen (easy) then defeat her at the card game

Use the save 03 i think the one before fighting her cause the last one has already the trophy popped and cant be gained beating her again

-----
Mighty Arsenal Just buy 2 of the missing weapons from the shop

The spirit of all Creations

Just craft the book of Theo with authorizing enchanted paper

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those saves comes from joewilson so thanks him for the most time consuming ones

Treasure Detector
Final chest is directly in front of you. Collect the chest & the trophy will pop.
Instructions are also included to re-region to US - as I have seen additional replies requesting this. Game has been played legitimately without codes on Laeticia's path - you can continue playing to obtain additional trophies/Endgame content.
Please note that applying any quick codes to this save will permanently bug the inventory/quest log & will block certain side quests tied to additional trophies.

This save can get u also Pile Up Those Bones, The Magic of Flight

link

Save for Newly Unemployed.

Instructions included for re-regioning.

Load either save & simply speak to the npc directly in front of you.

link

Save for A True Finale - includes all endings for both character routes also.

I note that there are already saves for character endings submitted - but I had problems unlocking A True Finale.

Follow the included guide - should take about 1 hr max

link

Save for Battle-Worn Warrior

I have included a list of exact actions
& places I visited when the trophy unlocked

(i personally just went to del've mines 2 times in a row and the trophy popped

link

Last edited:
Re: Star Ocean: the Divine Force story save set and more [PS4 & PS5][CUSA31855]

I'm stuck right now as using the max item locked out some sidemission and i cant unstuck it, plus FF7 came out and i'll play that

I'm currently working on a US save set but I haven't had much time, however I just got to the final boss and in the process of editing the items so I can alter the characters for each ending.

I have the quest save, kinda curious what you did to lock the game though LOL.

Too bad this game is large from a save perspective because save wizard re-region takes me forever on my hamster internet, but I'll try to do that for some of your saves(if I have trouble with my US one) for a complete one in the future.

Except that item creation one... I'm probably going to need to max materials for that a bunch while following a list(did that for The Last Hope Star Ocean game) - spoiler... it was hell.

Appreciate the post :)

I'm currently working on a US save set but I haven't had much time, however I just got to the final boss and in the process of editing the items so I can alter the characters for each ending.

I have the quest save, kinda curious what you did to lock the game though LOL.

Too bad this game is large from a save perspective because save wizard re-region takes me forever on my hamster internet, but I'll try to do that for some of your saves(if I have trouble with my US one) for a complete one in the future.

Except that item creation one... I'm probably going to need to max materials for that a bunch while following a list(did that for The Last Hope Star Ocean game) - spoiler... it was hell.

Appreciate the post :)

Some quests requires like 6 dillwip but when u modify the save with the quick codes it will give you 99 of it but the game shows 1/6 and if i try to get them legit i'll autosell it cause i'm full...

i found some codes to revert the items but didnt work for me and i'm not that expert with the advanced mode

Treasure Detector EU/CUSA31855

Final chest is directly in front of you. Collect the chest & the trophy will pop.
Instructions are also included to re-region to US - as I have seen additional replies requesting this. Game has been played legitimately without codes on Laeticia's path - you can continue playing to obtain additional trophies/Endgame content.
Please note that applying any quick codes to this save will permanently bug the inventory/quest log & will block certain side quests tied to additional trophies.

Link

feel free to mirror or re-host this file

Happy holidays

Link

Happy holidays

Thank you so much for doing this and not only that... but using Laeticia for all the other endings :)

Link

Happy holidays

thats a very usefull save thank you ill add it with credits

Save for Newly Unemployed.

Instructions included for re-regioning.

Load either save & simply speak to the npc directly in front of you.

Feel free to add to the save set & mirror elsewhere.

Link

Save for A True Finale - includes all endings for both character routes also.

I note that there are already saves for character endings submitted - but I had problems unlocking A True Finale.

Follow the included guide - should take about 1 hr max

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CwX8hClVq9VWeXLPGsduzDK_ky05W93D/view?usp=share_link"]Link[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator: