• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Modded Generation Zero Ultimate Starter Save US/EU

MrMoan

VIP User
VIP User
October 19, 2020
www.youtube.com
Been working on this for a few weeks and today I think it's finally ready for release. This couldn't have been possible without illusionalDex, chi chi, Skiller,and Luv. Special Thanks to them for their hardwork. I hope you guys enjoy the save.

***UPDATE COMING SOON TO FIX BUGS AND FREEZEING***
***DOWNLOAD HAS BEEN REMOVED TILL I CAN UPDATE***

- YouTube

What's included:
Built on a 9.00 save
750,000,000 of each Crafting Component
Built with Fresh Save starting at the begginning of the game
No story, mission, or safehouse (Except one) completed (including DLC)
10,000 of every Ammo Type (DLC may vary.)
10,000 of every Equipment
All experimental weapons
All 5 & 6 Star Attachments

Tips:
All crafting opponents are in the crafting station already.
Some weapons and equipment may not be there depending on the DLC packs you have.
One safehouse can be teleported to access the workbenches and stash.
Ammo has been set to 10,000 because taking it out the stash takes a minute. (Do not take all ammo, only what you need)
Due to modded stash weight, you can't put anything back into the stash.

Download
US -
EU -

If your region is not here please let me know and i'll add it.

Credits To
MrMoan
illusionalDex - for helping / codes
chi chi - for codes
Skiller - for codes
Luv - for codes
Save Wizard Discord - for codes

Last edited:
Been working on this for a few weeks and today I think it's finally ready for release. This couldn't have been possible without illusionalDex, chi chi, Skiller,and Luv. Special Thanks to them for their hardwork. I hope you guys enjoy the save.

- YouTube

What's included:
Built on a 9.00 save
750,000,000 of each Crafting Component
Built with Fresh Save starting at the begginning of the game
No story, mission, or safehouse (Except one) completed (including DLC)
10,000 of every Ammo Type (DLC may vary.)
10,000 of every Equipment
All experimental weapons
All 5 & 6 Star Attachments

Tips:
All crafting opponents are in the crafting station already.
Some weapons and equipment may not be there depending on the DLC packs you have.
One safehouse can be teleported to access the workbenches and stash.
Ammo has been set to 10,000 because taking it out the stash takes a minute. (Do not take all ammo, only what you need)
Due to modded stash weight, you can't put anything back into the stash.

Download
US - -= Hidden Content =-

EU - -= Hidden Content =-

If your region is not here please let me know and i'll add it.

Credits To
MrMoan
illusionalDex - for helping / codes
chi chi - for codes
Skiller - for codes
Luv - for codes
Save Wizard Discord - for codes

Nice job with this! I'm working on one myself :)