• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Bloodborne ULTIMATE LEGENDARY OMEGA SAVE [CUSA00900]

AbyssXVIII

Well Known
VIP
May 9, 2022
X V I I I - BLOODBORNE - X V I I I​

Hello & Welcome to Abyss's Ultimate Modded Bloodborne Save :catjam:

This is a Playersquared Special Release available nowhere else :catjam:

Over 1000 Hours into this amazing save getting it ready just for you :catjam:

This save is an edit - 4 Epic saves all in 1 amazing package :catjam:

6 Amazingly modded Beautifully setup characters - 1 Legit NG+7 character

Builds setup around Health / Damage all set to play - Endgame & Starter characters available

Every Item - Tons of Gems - Godmode - Infinite Ammo - All Areas Unlocked

Every Weapon - Every Outfit - Every Chalice - All Runes - All Umbilical Cords

1st character P.U. (Endgame) - OP Stats - Godmode - Infinite Ammo - Good for story (lvl 120)

2nd character Senia (Endgame) - OP Stats - Godmode - Infinite Ammo - Good for playing with friends (lvl 105)

3rd character YT olletnaS 1 (Endgame) - Semi OP Stats - Good for playing with friends (lvl 30)

4th character YT olletnaS 2 (Endgame) - Semi OP Stats - Good for story (lvl 500)

5th character Sylla (Starter) - Semi OP Stats - Good for playing with friends (lvl 70)

6th character YT olletnaS 3 (Starter) - OP Stats - Godmode - Infinite Ammo - Good for story (lvl 500)

7th character Yeezy (Endgame) - Legit NG+7 - Semi OP Stats - Good for PVP (lvl 354)

SHOUTOUT to olletnaS @ YouTube (3rd 4th & 7th character)
SHOUTOUT to PlayingUnfairly @ YouTube (1st character)
SHOUTOUT to Vesmoper @ https://playersquared.com/forums/members/68104-vesmoper/ (6th character)
SHOUTOUT to Sadako @ https://playersquared.com/forums/members/62632-sadako/ (2nd & 5th character)

Download file - Place file into a new folder named CUSA00900 and place that folder inside a new ZIP folder
Import to Save Wizard - Load up on Ps4 & Enjoy :pepewink:

1st link is the main save file - 2nd link is the bin file (Bin is not needed)

Main Save File - SPRJ0005

Bin Save File - SPRJ0005

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Ultimate Modded Bloodborne Save [CUSA00900]

It doesn't work with me, can you just please provide us with the normal save :pepewew: ?

Thanks

This is the "normal save" all my saves require you to create a zip folder then drop the downloaded file into that zip folder before trying to import just a small extra step saves me room on my MediaFire account also less messy. Follow instructions step by step & you shouldn't have a problem, if you still are stuck I recommend watching a YouTube video on how to resign save files.

Absolutely! Not sure which one's pop with which characters but the 6th save in particular starts at the veryyy beginning I even left the hunter starter weapons to be picked up.

Perfect. I haven't touched the game in years so know I'd be garbage at it, but still want to experience the story and lore.

I also saw earlier in the thread that the Old Hunter's DLC is required for the save to work? Just want to confirm that before I download the game again.

Last edited: