• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat MONSTER HUNTER RISE PS5 US (CUSA34118) EU (CUSA34119)

Salamanca307

Fanatic
April 12, 2021
rt4rjBK.jpg

Instruction for instaplatinum on PS5:

Create a character from scratch in slot 1, advance until you gain control of the character, skip the tutorial, save your game and return to the main menu.

Create a new character in slot 2 and repeat the same procedure as before.

Now you will send the platinum save from the pen drive to the PS4, replace the file and proceed, do not open the game on the PS4, but on the PS5 and accept the download of the save found on the PS4, this will give you the platinum.

link to the DLC's is fixed in the comments of the video.​

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:
rt4rjBK.jpg
Hey guys there is a platinum save from MHR circulating and I brought it to share with everyone because it has already been tested and the platinum on the PS5 version worked perfectly, you must start the game offline for the trophies to pop, the PS4 version did not have enough tests to conclusion so if anyone can do this as an action of each and see if any trophies pop, please follow the rite and give your feedback.

IMPORTANT:
I'm not the creator of this save, I'm just sharing it for you, if the original creator manifests himself I'll be happy to give all the credits.

FYI: To get the save working you must have an active/dummy character on slot 2 (This will be "CharacterData_1' on console data). Once you have the character saved, transfer the modded data and the character shown in the video should load (your slot 2 character will be replaced)

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

-= Hidden Content =-
-= Hidden Content =-

-= Hidden Content =-​

Thank you brother. Gonna use this as cleanup, MH is too damn long haha

Thank you for the save, definitely autopopped the PS5 version easily on load.. as for PS4 got it to work as well, and read, but no trophies yet. I am looking to see if anything pops, and will report back if so.. :)