• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Grand Theft Auto V PS5 Auto Pop all offline trophies + DLC [CUSA00419]

Guess I'm outta luck. "You have already transferred a save game to your latest generation console. Only one save game can be transferred. You are not eligible to upload another save game." Fucking Rockstar Games. Any way around this, at least for migrating Story Mode for Trophy progression...?

Guess I'm outta luck. "You have already transferred a save game to your latest generation console. Only one save game can be transferred. You are not eligible to upload another save game." Fucking Rockstar Games. Any way around this, at least for migrating Story Mode for Trophy progression...?

Wow I didn’t know it is one time thing. Sorry to hear that. Message them and see what they will say. Say that you have made progress on PS4 and you want to transfer it to PS5. Not sure if there is any other way. I only done it once on both of my accounts. And that one time did the job. Hopefully you get something useful when you contact them. Or maybe delete the one in the clouds to upload another one.

Also I think the one time thing is for online migration/character transfer. Not sure if story mode is the same. But try to contact them or delete the one in the game’s clouds. And see if it will work. Good luck.

Wow I didn’t know it is one time thing. Sorry to hear that. Message them and see what they will say. Say that you have made progress on PS4 and you want to transfer it to PS5. Not sure if there is any other way. I only done it once on both of my accounts. And that one time did the job. Hopefully you get something useful when you contact them. Or maybe delete the one in the clouds to upload another one.

Also I think the one time thing is for online migration/character transfer. Not sure if story mode is the same. But try to contact them or delete the one in the game’s clouds. And see if it will work. Good luck.

Found this in support:

Players can update their Save Game until they initiate a download of their Save Game on their PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S.

IMPORTANT: Only one Save Game can be uploaded per console (i.e., one Save Game from PlayStation 4 and one Save Game from Xbox One).

Once the Save Game has been downloaded successfully to a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S console, no further uploads can be made from that account. Any additional progress made on the associated PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console after the migration has taken place will not carry over.

Found this in support:

Players can update their Save Game until they initiate a download of their Save Game on their PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S.

IMPORTANT: Only one Save Game can be uploaded per console (i.e., one Save Game from PlayStation 4 and one Save Game from Xbox One).

Once the Save Game has been downloaded successfully to a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S console, no further uploads can be made from that account. Any additional progress made on the associated PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console after the migration has taken place will not carry over.

Damn! Never thought of that. Even story mode is a one time thing. Sorry to hear that. At the start I thought the online portion is a one time transfer but not story. I guess I was mistaken. Plus this doesn’t really specify which save. Is it online or story. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact story is one time only. Usually it is online so people can’t cheat and duplicate their money but story mode offline that’s new. Good luck my friend

This support article was specific to Story Mode...

I see. This is messed up by their end. Most games that has save transfer you can do it as many times as you want if I recall correctly. But not GTAV this is a first for me. Again, at the start I thought only online that is one time thing but not story. I was mistaken to think that.

Good luck

Yeah they are focusing on online for both games. It brings them a tone of money, microtransactions stuff.

They've basically stopped all development on Red Dead Online. Nothing new, no new Outlaw Passes, nuthin'. They're putting all their efforts into GTA5 and the development of GTA6. Sucks, cuz I'm Rank 325 in Red Dead Online, and I and a lot of other people loved grinding away at that game when there was new stuff to do...

是的,他們將這兩款遊戲的重點放在線上。它為他們帶來了金錢、微交易等東西的基調。