• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded Bound by Flame – Complete Save Set + Modded Starter Save [CUSA00459]

RAGING

I make saves for fun
VIP User
January 29, 2021
PlayerSquared
lnk.bio
iXqVhLZl.jpg

I had this game paused for a while since September because of other projects but here it goes,
another full set for a Spiders' game, such as my previous uploads for Greedfall and The Technomancer, also from Spiders.

Text Guide
Beasted + Just a warm-up
You must hit new game and complete the prologue by yourself on any difficulty.

MANUAL 23/09 - 10:30 Blacksmith + Shot your bolt
You can use the modded starter save for both trophies.
Craftsmanship may also pop, beware of ilegit time stamps.

AUTO First come, first served + Just a warning + It's a trap! + Sword it out
Take the left and you'll see an enemy guarding the last box you need to obtain First come, first served. You have 73 of 75 enemies vanquished for Just a warning. Set 1 more trap to unlock It's a trap!. You can also kill 3-4 more enemies with a sword or use the next save.

AUTO Sword it out
Kill 2 more enemies ahead using a sword.

AUTO Vulture
Loot the enemy nearby (tree whip).

AUTO Just a slaughter
Kill the 3 enemies nearby.

AUTO Bloody Hell + Mercenary
Kill the 2 skulls in the cave with daggers to obtain Bloody Hell.
Defeat the boss for Mercenary. You can add Save Wizard's health/magic cheats but won't make much of a difference since you already have enough potions.

MANUAL 23/09 - 18:40 General demoted
Go through the door and defeat the boss. You can add Save Wizard's health/magic cheats but won't make much of a difference since you already have enough potions.

MANUAL 23/09 - 22:30 First steps + Master at arms + Master Ranger + Firestarter + Craftsmanship + Farewell my Concubine
You have enough skill points for its related trophies. Fully upgrade one class and reload the save for the next one.
You can also craft x999 materials using gold (Raw Steel for examle) to unlock Craftsmanship.
Then, walk a few meters to trigger the boss fight and kill it for Farewell my Concubine. You can add Save Wizard's health/magic cheats but won't make much of a difference since you already have enough potions.

MANUAL 24/09 - 01:15 Patron + Chrysalid
Talk to Sybil and select "Here, I got what you need" to obtain Patron.
Poison 1 more enemy for Chrysalid.

MANUAL 24/09 - 01:30 Erudite Love
This trophy has bugged for a lot of people, including me.
Simply defeat the Concumbine..;.

MANUAL 24/09 - 02:01 Ice Breaker + At the lady's service + Psycho killer + Quite a hammering
Press X to finish the mission and select "I know a funny way to do that" option to obtain Ice Breaker and At the lady's service. The trophies will pop after the short cutscene.
Kill 1 more enemy using an axe (Leviathan is a good one) and 1 more using a hammer (Mjonir is a good one) for Psycho killer and Quite a hammering, respectively.
You can also unlock And I don't throw things away by recycling a few more objects.

MANUAL 24/09 - 02:25 Unleash the Beast + ...the harder they fall + I'm on fire
Simply enter the portal to obtain Unleash the Beast. Then, defeat Lord Blackfrost for ...the harder they fall.
You can also set a few more enemies on fire for I'm on fire. The weapons Dragon's Tear already have fire upgrade equipped.

MANUAL 24/09 - 03:00 (BAD ENDING - HAWK) The one and only Lord + Purifying fire + Hawk
Simply press X to choose an ending, then reload the save for the other one.

MANUAL 24/09 - 03:20 PM Without approach, without reproach — original save by Edison_Diogo. Improved by me.
Save Randval from the enemies nearby. The trophy will pop after the short conversation.

MANUAL 24/09 - 03:55 PM Chilvandry — original save by Edison_Diogo. Improved by me.
Defeat the Protector boss (guardian concubine). Riht after the short cutscene, a dialogue with Randval will be automatically triggered and the trophy will pop soon after it.

MANUAL 24/09 - 08:50 PM Romance with pointy ears — original save by Groot. Fixed and improved by me.
I discovered a fix to the glitch: simply trigger the fight against the Protector boss (guardian concubine), no need to defeat her. The trophy will pop as soon as the fight starts.

MANUAL 24/09 - 08:55 PM Humanity — original save by manu666. Improved by me.
Simply enter the portal right in front of you.

MANUAL 24/09 - 09:05 PM (GOOD ENDING) Sacrifice — original save by manu666. Improved by me.
Simply press X and choose to sacrifice “thyself” (2nd dialogue option).

MANUAL 25/09 - 09:00 PM (BAD ENDING - CAPTAIN) Captain + Buffalo
Simply press X and choose any ending.
If this was your last trophy, then congratulations, you have achieved 100% in Bound By Flame!

Link to download the US region (147 MB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Link to download the EU region (147 MB):
in progress

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were tested by myself as of Patch 1.02 in September 2022 (PS4 System Firmware 10.00) :pepewink:
For exclusive use on PlayerSquared.

Last edited:
Re: Bound by Flame — Complete Save Set [CUSA00459]

Hey raging thx for this great upload. I have a question, how am i supposed to know which save is for what? Some of the manual saves do have times, yes but it's not the same times as you wrote in your text guide. But more importantly, what do you mean with auto? There is no way i can see any auto saves when i click on load. Am I missing something or is there no way to correctly track which save is for what trophy? I resigned all 14 saves.

Thx in advance5 ;-)

Re: Bound by Flame — Complete Save Set [CUSA00459]

Hey raging thx for this great upload. I have a question, how am i supposed to know which save is for what? Some of the manual saves do have times, yes but it's not the same times as you wrote in your text guide. But more importantly, what do you mean with auto? There is no way i can see any auto saves when i click on load. Am I missing something or is there no way to correctly track which save is for what trophy? I resigned all 14 saves.

Thx in advance5 ;-)

The timestamps seems ok for me. Try looking for them in-game. As for the auto saves, I made them for the cumulative trophies because when I started the game I thought the trophy structure would be the same as the other Spiders games I made saves for (The Technomancer and Greedfall), in which you can't obtain the same trophy twice. I.e if the file has 150 enemies killed you can't obtain the trophy for killing 100 enemies by killing 1 more.
So I deleted those auto saves but forgot to update the text guide. You can use the manual save #2 for those cumulative trophies (MANUAL 23/09 - 18:40).
And I know I should have created individual folders for each trophy as I always do but I've been quite busy lately and my priority atm is uploading the other saves I made 6 months ago and still hadn't the time to do so. It's a hell of a work writing these guides and creating these folders. I still need to re-region to EU my Saints Row, Valkyrie Elysium and GOW Ragnarok sets that people have been asking for. But I'm going to do it, eventually. I also have plans to re-region this Bound by Flame set to EU region as well.

I saw you have a lot of games that the pop/up goes into PS5.

I'm interested for my PS5 to have the games platinum trophy.

Do I need necesarly the SaveWizard to change and re/asign the user to my PSN user id?

I dont have that sofftware and maybe you know a way to bypass it.

Thank you

I saw you have a lot of games that the pop/up goes into PS5.

I'm interested for my PS5 to have the games platinum trophy.

Do I need necesarly the SaveWizard to change and re/asign the user to my PSN user id?

I dont have that sofftware and maybe you know a way to bypass it.

Thank you

Only other way is using a jailbroken PS4.