• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered - Hardest Trophies [CUSA16885]

Brentage

Fanatic
August 10, 2021
Greetings,

Today I present a save for "Caravan of Great Might" and "Artifact Collector" for FFCCR.

Load up and continue from the Auto Save, you will be at the boss. Defeat him and "Caravan of Great Might" will pop. When you choose your reward, the last Artifact that is missing is the Meteor Ring. I have met the points requirement for it to drop, but even then it's still only a 25% chance it will be an option though. So if you don't get the Meteor Ring, reload save, kill boss again, and pray to RNGesus. The save can be found [hide]right this way.[/hide]

Don't forget to apply the remove friend code cheat from Save Wizard after resigning!

In your moogle inventory is all the supplies and scrolls to craft a legendary weapon, so you might be able to get that trophy as well, especially if you try on saves 1 or 2, not the autosave. I also saved not too long before the last black knight encounter under save 1 so you might be able to pop that one too. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Could someone else help our EU folks on this forum by re-regioning it? It's an open question for anyone☺

You could also always try posting in the Requests section, to get more eyes on it (link below). Unfortunately without Advanced Mode, the vast majority of members can't do much, other than make saves of their own in the CUSA you need.

https://playersquared.com/forums/66-game-save-requests/

Thanks to the user xTheSolutionNOT we now have EU version of Brentage's save!!!

-= Hidden Content =-

I managed to snag 3 hardest and longest trophies with his save. Well done guys. Thank you so much!

Glad you were able to get it reregioned. Want me to add your link to my main post? Thanks a lot xTheSolutionNOT you are a legend.

Thanks to the user xTheSolutionNOT we now have EU version of Brentage's save!!!

-= Hidden Content =-

I managed to snag 3 hardest and longest trophies with his save. Well done guys. Thank you so much!

Just another reminder: Please remove "INVITE CODE" after re-signing to your profile. Use Save Wizard's option to remove it.
View attachment 1127

Thx for sharing. the original save is not available anymore. you are breathtaking!!!