• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Borderlands 3 Starter Save [CUSA08025] & [CUSA07823]

Washer

Fanatic
November 22, 2020
BL3.jpg

Borderlands 3 Starter Save

This save has 2 files the game save and the profile save
both files need to be re-signed.

Now Includes The Eridian Fabricator from the start to produce Legendary weapons for friends in Game.

Instructions
When The Game Start.
Step 1. Click Play
Step 2. Load Character.
Step 3. Select OutlawZane Level 1 with the X button then press circle.
Step 4. Select Continue.
Step 5. Press touchpad.
Step.6 Select Backpack icon and scroll down until you see the Fabricator press X button to equip to a slot.
Step.7 press Down on your D-Pad to change weapon pool red normal and Purple Legendary Weapons.

Borderlands® 3_20230222125742.jpg Borderlands® 3_20230222125903.jpg Borderlands® 3_20230222125821.jpg

Character: Zane (operative)

First level.
First Mission.
All modded weapons (various levels, even 1).
Max Eridion.
Max Gold Keys.
Max Platinum Keys. (New)
Max Skill Points.
Max Guardian Points.
Unlimited Ammo (no reload required)

None modded weapons will require ammo and re-loading however.

All weapons and accessories are located in your backpack.

sadly at the time this save was made no shift code for platinum keys. (UPDATED, MAX Platinum Keys Now)

play the game as intended but with a little starting help for a quick playthrough,
all weapons make short work even of the biggest badest bosses.

(UPDATED) Download Save File [hide]Here[/hide]

and another useful link to get the rest of the trophies. thanks to xTheSolutionNOT

Save updated now to have Max Platinum Keys also

Anyone who downladed the save without the max platinum keys can just download the profile save [hide]Here[/hide]

if you have not downloaded the save it has been updated with the profile save included.

US Version Added

i have re-regioned my save, found another US Profile save and added that but i know nothing about it so not sure if there are any keys apparently there is diamond drop keys in the inventory but i cannot confirm that.

US [hide][US] Borderlands 3 - Modded Starter Save [CUSA07823] [/hide] Profile Save - Unconfirmed Working Same as EU Version

The game save is the same.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Re: Borderlands 3 Starter Save [CUSA08025]

Thanks for the save! If someone does convert it to US, please upload it. Even without the profile. Save Wizard gives me an error every time I try reregion it.

THANK YOU FOR ARCHIVE.

You must click on the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) in order to see hidden download links.

yvEf0EYl.png