• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Mortal Kombat 11 (125 Towers 50% Story & a few more) [CUSA11379]

freyag91

Elite
March 12, 2021
Hi everyone, I noticed there wasn't a save for 125 towers on MK11(EU) so i decided to make one, this will be useful for folks trying to make their trophies look legit. I think you will have to be offline to use these saves but you should be able to get the following...

125 towers
25 brutalities
10,000 pints of blood
Show Mercy 10x
50% story mode.
15 different fatalities

DO NOT USE ANY CONSUMABLES IN THE TOWERS OR IT WILL POP BOTH THE 50 USED AND 100 USED.

USE MY SAVES AND THEN USE THE PLATINUM SAVES FLOATING AROUND TO FINISH OFF THE OTHER TOWERS ETC AND STORY COMPLETION, THIS WAY IT ALL LOOKS NORMAL WITH NO DOUBLE POPS.

Just a moment...