• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Atelier Shallie DX: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea Starter Save

Lotus0676

Elite
November 24, 2022
3 years late.. but Here is a starter save for Atelier Shallie, due to the dual protagonist nature, there a two starters for which alchemist you choose.
Due to the game deleting everything in your inventory after the prologue :facepalm:
(not long at all), this save starts after you choose your alchemist and first get control of them instead. As usual, all gear was made for ultimate setup/endgame so not recommended for early game use. Use as sparingly or as much as you like lol.

If you're choosing Shallie, load her save
If your choosing Shallotte, load her save

Contains:
  • All Gathering Tools (still craft for cutscenes)
  • 120x uses Warp Gate (instant atelier teleport)
  • All Endgame Weapons
  • Endgame Armor
  • Endgame Accessories
  • Attack/Support/Recovery/ Debuff Items

EU Save:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
For other regions, import with Advanced Mode:

For cheat codes and resources, visit : Slayer's Ice Realm

If for some reason, you want to use atelier starter saves and don't own Save Wizard to resign yourself, contact me and maybe I'll do it for you, no charges.

Last edited:
Thanks for making this Atelier Shallie starter save Lotus0676 and all the other Atelier starter saves as well. I appreciate you taking the time and making these saves and posting them here.:D

What happened with Escha & Logy? You did Ayesha and Shallie but didn't do this one? Is this game harder to do or?? Let me know.. Thanks :)

No lol, I just stopped after Shallie. It's not hard just time-consuming to do, plus I never played Escha and Logy, I hate them! JK. I haven't booted my console in months and won't have time to do saves again now that I'm employed. It seems like I'm the only guy who worked on the Atelier series haha

I tried to PM you but ur box is full... I figured a way to convert Escha & Logy PS3 codes to PS4 but out of the 12 codes I've tried, I was lucky enough to figure out 3 of the codes. As for time consuming... we switched roles lol. I got hurt on the job so now I'm off for 6 months and I figured I'd give it a shot. What program(s) do u use? I have Hex Edit (HxD) and Save Wizard. Maybe whenever u can get a chance... maybe teach me a lil? I own All the Atelier DX Trilogy Bundles, along with every Atelier game besides Atelier Marie and Ryza 3.

I tried to PM you but ur box is full... I figured a way to convert Escha & Logy PS3 codes to PS4 but out of the 12 codes I've tried, I was lucky enough to figure out 3 of the codes. As for time consuming... we switched roles lol. I got hurt on the job so now I'm off for 6 months and I figured I'd give it a shot. What program(s) do u use? I have Hex Edit (HxD) and Save Wizard. Maybe whenever u can get a chance... maybe teach me a lil? I own All the Atelier DX Trilogy Bundles, along with every Atelier game besides Atelier Marie and Ryza 3.

I use Save Wizard and 010 Hex Editor for most of my editing. If you want to see how the codes are made and broken down. Refer to my spreadsheets here :

Quick Code Archive - Google Sheets

go through all the atelier ones and you'll see there's a similar pattern in all the codes. If you need more assistance. pm my discord Lotus0676