• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Modded Atomic Heart Max Materials [CUSA37321]

snake8323

VIP User
VIP User
May 28, 2021
Atomic Heart EU CUSA37321 Modded Starter Save

You start at the first Nora Crafting Station.
All Crafting Materials except Neuromodules are at 99.999

As far as i know, you get the Neuromodules from bosses and I need to reach the first boss to get one Neuromodules,
This should make it easier till SAVE WIZARD add this game to her list enjoy

Atomic Heart_20230303164150.jpgAtomic Heart_20230303164220.jpgAtomic Heart_20230303164329.jpg

[hide]https://mega.nz/file/hhhVmbZB#swCw4HJdYxhDr4Bmd8X1KdK6_n1ITVIPByKNdHgYeB8[/hide]

filecloud for people in asia

[hide]http://snake8324.filecloudonline.com/url/xvytqjezj6tzzvgn[/hide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [EU] Atomic Heart Max Materials [CUSA37321]

Atomic Heart EU CUSA37321 Modded Starter Save

You start at the first Nora Crafting Station.
All Crafting Materials except Neuromodules are at 99.999

As far as i know, you get the Neuromodules from bosses and I need to reach the first boss to get one Neuromodules,
This should make it easier till SAVE WIZARD add this game to her list enjoy

View attachment 1157View attachment 1158View attachment 1159

-= Hidden Content =-

thank you for this!

thank for your sharing!another question: is there any possible stuck chapter due to modify material?

no stuck, I played this on my PS4 JB 5.05 kinda slow loading, but everything works fine should work on PS5 even better.
it is at the first Crafting station no issues enjoy

Either the game is much more buggy, or cheating like i did with goldhen is responsible for game crashes after 2 hours at least, but example more bad, the moon stones i cannot put 2 into the moon, then the lightbulb at dead Victor is under this robotwheel, i cannot grab it and need play all new, for safety i safe it now external every hour...on PS4. After hours i find him, then that, reload the save , same...Cyberpunk i had no issues like that to waste many hours with only the first upddate. I ,robots also stuck everywhere, that on update 1.05 is crazy. I am noz sure if up to game or cheats. With YOUR cheat i could use moonstones, but now lightbulb...
THX anyway

no stuck, I played this on my PS4 JB 5.05 kinda slow loading, but everything works fine should work on PS5 even better.
it is at the first Crafting station no issues enjoy

Bravo! I have tried last night, and didn't encounter any problems. I stuck in the chapter which fetch polymer canister and i have to give up this game almostly. Appreciate for you sharing again!

Either the game is much more buggy, or cheating like i did with goldhen is responsible for game crashes after 2 hours at least, but example more bad, the moon stones i cannot put 2 into the moon, then the lightbulb at dead Victor is under this robotwheel, i cannot grab it and need play all new, for safety i safe it now external every hour...on PS4. After hours i find him, then that, reload the save , same...Cyberpunk i had no issues like that to waste many hours with only the first upddate. I ,robots also stuck everywhere, that on update 1.05 is crazy. I am noz sure if up to game or cheats. With YOUR cheat i could use moonstones, but now lightbulb...
THX anyway

i didnt encounter any bugs yet i play this on ps5 no stuck no bug, but its true review says this game is buggy loading on PS4 is very slow movement was also kinda slow but I have only issues on my PSJB 5.05

Bravo! I have tried last night, and didn't encounter any problems. I stuck in the chapter which fetch polymer canister and i have to give up this game almostly. Appreciate for you sharing again!

YES, exactly what i mean. This difficult with the Canister train, you not have after kill the tree the yellow pesticide cyyinder to put it in the birk? only blue from coldroom. up to the game isnt really sure if you have it or not, you not fill it somewhere or pick uo, right. the guy became a mutant, i wasnt sure. Afterall 5 times i tried that all, no chance. also sometimes the Boss dont appear, so also imposible to finish that level. I just try it again, maybe with the cheats from goldhen, i dont know how you modded it.this game is buggy and stuck can everywhere happen. moonrocks dont wanted put inside and so on...but this not ip to you