• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

EU Devil May Cry 5 PS4 save to unlock 'Highway to Hell' & possibly Worthy of Legend [CUSA08161]

a_j216

January 7, 2023
Devil May Cry 5 PS4 save to unlock 'Highway to Hell' & possibly Worthy of Legend [CUSA08161]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/159foWaxz7X0RIWfTHUjUzeUCowrtG3QA

This is my save file. I've s-ranked all missions except the last mission on Hell and Hell - pass the last mission on S-rank and Highway to Hell trophy should unlock.

I cannot guarantee if the Worthy of Legend or even the Platinum will unlock (as all other trophies unlocked in this save) - i think perhaps replaying any mission in the previous difficulties regardless of rank result could unlock them? (easy, normal, hard, DMD)..

You'll need Save Wizard to reassign to your username.

Edit: i have enabled access hopefully it should work?

To defeat Virgil on HAH mission 20, watch this video, starting at 01:25:40 (equip with punch line, buster arm, punch line, buster arm, etc)..i wouldnt worry abut the rocket move when Virgil is down, just punchline until he's on the ground, devil trigger, showtime, change arm to buster arm, charge buster arm and strike, change to punch line and repeat..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N704OgPhJQE

Last edited:
Re: Devil May Cry 5 PS4 save to unlock 'Highway to Hell' & possibly Worthy of Legend [CUSA08161

if i use your save it's gonna unlock clear all missions with s rank

but it's not gonna unlock clear all mission with s rank on all difficult except heaven or hell?

Re: Devil May Cry 5 PS4 save to unlock 'Highway to Hell' & possibly Worthy of Legend [CUSA08161

if i use your save it's gonna unlock clear all missions with s rank

but it's not gonna unlock clear all mission with s rank on all difficult except heaven or hell?
thats right - i have s-ranked everything except mission 20 on HAH, which you can do yourself using the method described in the video, it's actually not that bad.
i did it this way to ensure that your computer recognises you unlocked the mode so the trophy can pop. hopefully it'll work?

thats right - i have s-ranked everything except mission 20 on HAH, which you can do yourself using the method described in the video, it's actually not that bad.
i did it this way to ensure that your computer recognises you unlocked the mode so the trophy can pop. hopefully it'll work?

Can you please help me with this trophy? My nick is Ph4lias89