• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Like A Dragon: Ishin! Complete Save Set [CUSA32171]

TrophyForHire

Merc For Hire
VIP User
April 26, 2021
Hello fellow Kyoudai!!!

After running my trophy services here for a while, i finally have the chance to contribute my hard work for the greater good :pepewink::pepewink:. Today i'll present you guys a complete save set of Like A Dragon: Ishin! - The game that finally got localized to fully English after years of waiting. This complete saveset will get you the full platinum of the game, so you wont have to mindless grinding your ass in 150+ hour for the platinum anymore. Tbh im not quite familar with this save thingy since my first intention to make this saveset is to pop them on PS5. But sharing is caring, so here we are !!! :peperun::peperun:

NOTE: I use the Digital Deluxe Edition to play the game, so i dont know if it will work on Normal Version (without Pre-order dlc and free dlc pack), you will have to test it out. Also the game seem to be Multi-region supported, so it might able to use on EU and ASIA region

Everything is in Chronological Order, but if some of the trophy didnt pop, you can still get it with the near end savefile since couple trophy is hard to track. (most are related to virtue stuff)

0.Home, Sweet Home
- Just start a new game on your own, trophy will pop right after gain control of Ryoma

1.You've Got Soul + Losing a Brother (Finish chapter 2)
- Learn 1 more abilities on the skill menu, then enter the house. After finish the cutscene trophy will pop.

2.Lord Of the Dance + Making Difference
- Talk to the NPC infront of you, complete the dance with required score. After that will pop both trophy for perform every dance and complete your first bond.

3.Kyo's Little Helper
- Talk to the NPC with "!" in front of you to finish the quest, trophy for finish 10 sub stories will pop.

4.The Gods Smile Upon Thee + Norminally Virtuous
- Run around 1km more and both trophy for Complete 5 task in Diligence Record and earn 10k Virtue will pop.

5.Student Among Masters
- Talk to NPC infront of you, process onward and you will get into training with the Gun Master.

6.A Messy Investigation (Finish Chapter 4)
- Process the story. After a long run battle at the end of the chapter it will pop.

7.Fairly Virtuous + The Gods Rejoice at Thee + Cocksure
- Keep eating at the restaurant till max bond with the shopkeeper. You will get trophy for completed 20 task in Diligence Records and earn 50k Virtue. Go to chicken race and bet on 5 race. The trophy should pop.

8.A Well-Rounded Cast + Side Hustler
- Catch 1 more fish, then go to haruka place's to do some trading order.

9.Saint of Kyo
- Talk to the guy infront of you, give him something from the inventory to complete the sub stories to pop the trophy.

10.Platonic Bliss + The Gods Sing Thy Praises
- Go inside the house, then go to the bath to trigger the cutscenes. If the doing 50 Digilence Record didnt pop, try to Harvest/Plant something at the garden. It might pop the garden-related trophy.

11.That Was Close! (finish chapter 6)
- Continue the main quest to finish the chapter

12.Sing Your Heart Out + Extraordinarily Virtuous
- Sing the last song (Samurai Ondo) and both trophy will pop. If not, try to get some more virtue.

13.The Abyss Stares Back + Bandit Rustler
- I suggest to make a legit timestamp you should replay one easy dungeon first to pop the enter dungeon 3 time, then wait for a while till you finish the last dungeon. If you want you can pop the 3 dungeon from previous savefile.

14.Tengu Tamer + Divinely Virtuous
- Talk to the tengu mask guy infront of you, win the battle and both trophy will pop.

15.I'll Have One of Everything + Noodle-Slinger Supreme
- Eat the last unchecked food at the shop and the trophy will pop. You can do couple time with the udon minigame to pop the other trophy, or resign savefile 17 and do the minigame one time to pop it.

16.Chef's Special + Now It Feels Like Home + An Honest Day's Work
- Cook one unchecked meal. Then interact with the small box near the trading order to change the interior design of the house. If you havent got this trophy from 10., you should have it now by plant something.

17.Like a Dragon in Heaven
- Just complete the courtesan game (pick the whole package option). Good Luck!

18.Halfway There + Easy Come, Easy Go + The Man Who Does It All
- Run into a battle and do one more heat action to fill the completion list to 50+% (use Swordman style, Hold R1 + dash toward enemy and heat action). Run to the gambling den and play any minigame and it should pop both trophy.

19.This is MY Ring! + Social Butterfly
- Do one more Area Match. Then run to a shrine (the one let you exchange virtue), use virtue to increase reputation at Rakunai and trophy should pop.

20.The Bottom Drops Out (finish chapter 8)
- Continue the quest. After a long battle chapter will ended and you'll get the trophy.

21.Bandit Wrangler
- Complete the last dungeon of Bandit's Mine.

22.Secrets Revealed (finish chapter 10)
- Enter the room, after a long cutscenes chapter will ended and you'll get the trophy.

23.On the Level + Cold Betrayal (Complete chapter 12)
- Head toward the questmarker, you'll have a bossfight here. When you beat him you'll reach level 50 and trophy will pop and continue with cutscenes to pop the other trophy.

24.World's Greatest Uncle + Everybody Loves Ryoma + Revelation Reveler + Show Off
-Talk to the guy infront of you and give him carrot, it should pop the complete every bond trophy. Head to the Shrine in Fugumi (near the Komaki Dojo) talk to the guy and pay 20 ryo for the debt. Continue with the cutscene and the trophy will pop. Run into battle and use Special Move R2 button and kill couple guy with it to pop Show Off trophy. The last Revelation will be heat action call Essence of Mincemeat, to trigger this one you'll have to make enemy stumble (you can disarm them with R1+O move or Parry them with holding Guard and press Triangle when enemy attack). After doing it couple time the heat action promp will show up, press triangle to trigger the heat action and the trophy will pop.

25.Savior of Kyo
- Run toward the "!" quest marker to finish the last sub stories. The trophy for complete all sub stories will pop.

26.Final Chapter, Legend Mode, All Task Diligence Record, Ultimate Battle ...etc

This will pop lots of trophy so i will list which trophy you'll get here in order:
- The Gods Hath Been Humbled: Interact with the well nearby or the palanquin outside and the trophy should pop.
- Drop and Give Me 100: Go to the barrack and recuit 1 more trooper with money.
- Sanada Takedown: Replay the last dungeon on Sanada's Stronghold.
- Bring Down the Hammer: Travel to blacksmith and enchance any weapon with seals.
- Hero of a Nation + Legend of an Era: Continue the story, beat the game on Legend Mode. You have lots of heal item in inventory and decent gear. Just spamming Square Combo on Wild Dancer or pull out your gun and shoot everything on Gunman style.
- Ultimate Champion: You should finish the game before doing this for legit timestamp. Resign the system data savefile. I leave the final ultimate battle for you to do it yourself. Just abuse WildDancer Square combo, dodging attack and use heat action. When enemy down to the ground, switch to gunman style and spam shooting till he get backup and repeat.

27.Limit Breaker
- Head inside the Dojo and talk to Komaki. You'll have to fight all 3 master at the same time (not too difficult). Beat the crap out of them and trophy will pop.

28.Taskmaster+ Platinum Trophy
- Craft the last sword that was missing on the completion list (I forgot the name, but you can check it out at the completion menu) and the trophy will pop. If you have done everything till now then congrat for the shinny Platinum Trophy.

Here's the download link:
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
P.S: If you like my work, feel free to drop by my shop on the Sell Markets Section : TrophyForHire Legit Trophy Services - New Promotions and Like A Dragon: Ishin Platinum and leave some Thanks button for support <3. I might working on saveset for other Yakuza games in the future so stay tuned!!!

Last edited:
Re: [CUSA32171] Like A Dragon: Ishin! Complete Save Set

Take 2nd for placeholder incase i need adjust something. Let me know if i missing any trophy on the complete saveset/

Last edited:
your save work perfect trophyforhire for ultimate challenge i follow what you say and get the silver trophy i died alot of times but then you say use gun and sword and i get thank you my friend

Thanks for sharing!

If anyone gets it to work WITHOUT pre-order DLC, I'd appreciate hearing.

EDIT: To be clear, I don't know one way or the other (since I don't yet own the game).